Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lsu is in talks with contract extensions for the ex saints equipment manager we hired..., kudos to him [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow the fan over confidence on here is thru the roof this week. Hope some heads will still fit thru their door.

Hook em

Comment

Here you got Paul.

Comment

Get fired up! Is it Gameday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Now look at defensive team stats...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Look at what I put in bold. Offense.....not defense. Also I don’t hang my hat on SEC but I will say look at who we have played and look at strength of schedule. We have played the #1 schedule thus far. Nobody ever said anything about Defense, keep fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
              Man I'm a huge fan of gangsta rap and other 80s-90s stuff but that was terrible.

Comment

Man I'm a huge fan of gangsta rap and other 80s-90s stuff but that was terrible.

I could take or leave the music. I figure it’s for the “kids”. Content was good.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Look at what I put in bold. Offense.....not defense. Also I don’t hang my hat on SEC but I will say look at who we have played and look at strength of schedule. We have played the #1 schedule thus far. Nobody ever said anything about Defense, keep fishing

So because you didn't say anything about defense it has nothing to do with who the best team is? Dear lord man.

Comment

Wait/what?

Comment

2019 College Football Week 12

Wait/what?

You know better than to bring Sagarin in here and use it!! SEC calls those opinions! LOL

On a side note. Baylor moved up 4 spots after winning in Ft Worth.

Comment

So because you didn't say anything about defense it has nothing to do with who the best team is? Dear lord man.

No it doesn’t because he said tOSU has a better Offense. I just said that was false.

I never said anything about better team or anything else disparaging of tOSU. Just said it was a false statement. Good lord man. Reading is your friend.

Comment

A Vegas calculator has tOSU -5 over LSU as a way too early evaluator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            A Vegas calculator has tOSU -5 over LSU as a way too early evaluator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vegas also has Clemson and tOSU as the best odds to win the title right now.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              We braved the 8 degree windchill and 48 mph wind for one more crane hunt. Great hunts but the the football for us didn't work out too well. Hope Frog doesn't get buried under the tortillas at Jones stadium Saturday
                              That looks like good times

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                                False!

Discover the current NCAA FBS Football leaders in every stats category, as well as historic leaders.

Looks LSU actually has the better offense......It is extremely close but total Offense, LSU is #4 and tOSU is #5. It is toss up and I would call them even....but in no way does tOSU qualify as a better overall offense.

I have watched every game.....I can honestly say I don't believe any starters have played a 4th qtr yet....certainly not at position players.....maybe I missed a play or 2 if they have.....

Offensive ratings are skewed......

Remember these 3 names

Young
                                Fields
                                Dobbins

Oh and 3 DBs that will probably go in 1st round in draft...

I didn't think this defense would be better without Bosa
                                It is !
                                Last edited by MacDaddy67; 11-11-2019, 08:59 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X