Boy's Hog Bowkill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy's Hog Bowkill

Nothing like the kids being excited. The best part is me watching him make that exciting phone call to grandpa. Just a quick, thrown together video, nothing fancy, but a recorded memory for sure. He punched a big one the week prior to killing this little one. The shot footage is from that big pig. I wasn't ready, nor looking, when he shot this little one. The last hunt, after shooting the big pig, the babies came in and mowed through the corn before the big ones walked into range. They were just about done with it this time, and he wasn't taking the chance. He followed through with a quartering away shot like I had advised him. I believe he tagged the shoulder bone on the biggin. You can see that arrow in the video travel with her for about ten feet before falling out.

https://youtu.be/QydRHy7HV50

That’s awesome. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      That’s awesome. Congratulations
      Thank you. [emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah congratulations

Comment

Awesome, thanks!!!

Comment

Way to go. That’s awesome!

Comment

Nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome and congrats

Comment

Had to go through the chitlins to get to the pump house ! Dead hog, congrats to him !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Had to go through the chitlins to get to the pump house ! Dead hog, congrats to him !
                    Ha ha yes! I like that, never heard it before. He thought his shot was bad but he hit generally where he aimed. He understands why now after hands on. [emoji16]

Comment

Good stuff, Congrats!

Comment

Good stuff. Cant wait for my kids to be old enough to hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                          Good stuff. Cant wait for my kids to be old enough to hunt!
                          Except that your trophies will decrease. You'll find yourself almost letting that arrow fly, and then you slowly think, man this would be a good one for the boy. Off he walks. Lol. Seems to be a pattern with me lately. I often regret it, but then I don't, but then I do, but then not, and then yes and no. [emoji38]

Comment

Awesome video, love to see the younger ones having bowhunting success like that. What better learning opportunity than to hunt hogs. Congratulations to your son on getting the job done. That's what it is all about.

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X