No announcement yet.

Comfortable cowboy boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my Ariats but may look at tecovas based on reviews. I'm a rounded toe guy, can't get into the square look and not sure how that is getting in stirrups

Comment

Two pair Anderson Beans myself
      Last edited by Duramaxjack; 11-16-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

As long as they are square toe,Im good with about anything

I wear shoes maybe 3-4 times/year

bill

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
          Tecovas, I wear them everyday and love them.
          I’ve got two pair of Tecovas that I wear every day of the week. I love them as well. The cushioned insole is comfortable and I prefer them over my Lucchese and Rios boots. I will definitely buy the fancier models when they run a decent sale again.

Comment

Double H boots for me , wear them daily with pants, shorts and underwear

Comment

My BIL says Anderson bean, hands down. And he wears boots every day. I mean, he doesn’t even wear shorts, he’s that country.

Comment

If I’m not in steel toes I’m in my AB. Don’t own a pair of shoes .

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  I love my Ariats but may look at tecovas based on reviews. I'm a rounded toe guy, can't get into the square look and not sure how that is getting in stirrups
                  Not a problem at all. Make sure they are the over shoe stirrups. Had no problem when i roped calves

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was a round toe guy. Then I got my first sqaure toe boots. So much more comfortable. The look will grow on you. Try a cheap pair of square toe against an expensive pair of round toe. Just try it.

Comment

Anderson Beans!!!! I love my Beans. Dan Post boots are pretty good too. I use Boot Doctor insoles in my Beans bc my feet at so skinny. Even with the insole, I still have room for my feet to move.

Comment

American made Anderson bean or get your old ones resoled...

Comment

My Lucchese ostrich sit on the shelf since I got a pair of Tony Lama ostrich. This pair of Tony Lama boots is the most comfortable I've had.

Comment

Working...
                          X