Bow Sight Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Sight Question

I upgraded to a Rocky Mountain 5 pin earlier this year. Last month I picked up a new IQ Define 5 pin and have been shooting it. I am starting to question the move I made since the IQ define is a bit heavier and I am not sure my shots are grouping good enough because it wares on you after awhile. Question is, do I stick with the IQ Define since I am looking at 1 shot from the stand or do I go back to the original Rocky Mountain to eliminate the weight? I have a 15-35 yard shot max and I am hitting center with the first 2-3 arrows at 35. After that we start moving around because of weight. Can I pull back and hold for 2 minutes? Not comfortably and sure haven’t tried it with the fever!

Thanks
    Last edited by Spartan22; 09-18-2019, 09:44 PM. Reason: Grammar

Preference really. But I’m guessing after some more time with it you’ll get used to it

Comment

I would go back to the other sight. I haven't used or even seen the IQ Define but I've read a lot of reviews on it and the majority of them are bad. A lot of complaints about the weight, how the ranging works and the short life of the batteries.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Comment

Working...
        X