X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from one of last years catches
    Attached Files

Comment

Was hoping to get to prefish Cross Lake some this weekend before the off limits but that's not gonna happen! Either way 2 weeks from the first national event of the year! Can't wait!!

Comment

Can’t wait to get back on the water this spring.

Comment

Any body know a good spot for crappies around San Antonio area

Comment

wonder how long before Buff finds my honey hole lake....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping to find some time off work to go out and load up on some!

Comment

14.55 on 7 today at Palestine. Good enough for 3rd. Good to get back in the swing of things!! Off to Cross Lake for the first stop on the Crappie Masters Elite trail week after next! Can’t wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  14.55 on 7 today at Palestine. Good enough for 3rd. Good to get back in the swing of things!! Off to Cross Lake for the first stop on the Crappie Masters Elite trail week after next! Can’t wait!!
                  awesome dude

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Great start for a practice run. Gonna have to up your game dude !I hear you’re taking Shrimp Boy in March…….stay away from our honey holes !

Comment

Added a second tell tale.. I'm going to have to get a hot shot to keep all the single women off my boat now! Rooster tail just got way sweeter. Has to have also added like 14hp!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                        Anyone care to help a fly fisher out with Crappie and bass around central Texas? I have a canoe, and a lot of experience catching everything BUT crappie and white bass. If I want to hit a creek and put some fish on a stringer do I need to wait for some warmer weather? More water in the creeks? I'm assuming they're like lake/sea run trout, that move once the spawn is close, or when the water comes up?

And if it's pre spawn, what habitat should I target? Got a rule of thumb on minimum water depth? Focus on brush? None of the above?
                        What part of Central TX? I'm not great at it, but I like to sip a Busch Light or 19 and pop a couple sacalait here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          Great start for a practice run. Gonna have to up your game dude !I hear you’re taking Shrimp Boy in March…….stay away from our honey holes !
                          Hey hey hey!! That’s Mr. Shrimp Boy to you.🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                            Sorry Sir Shrimp, good luck in March !

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Lol at shrimp boy!

Been a long week! Buried the FIL today. Watched that man rot away for 6 years. The last year was horrible! I wouldn’t wish dementia on anyone. Crappie better hide! I get caught up at work there in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                Added a second tell tale.. I'm going to have to get a hot shot to keep all the single women off my boat now! Rooster tail just got way sweeter. Has to have also added like 14hp!

be cooler if you lowered it by 1 hp instead of adding some...

Comment

Working...
                                X