• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at it this morning

Comment

Back and bicep day at 5:30 this morning while everyone else slept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We added a Concept2 rower to our home gym, so off days are now rowing days. Starting easy. Just did a 20 minute pyramid on it this morning. Feels good!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          We added a Concept2 rower to our home gym, so off days are now rowing days. Starting easy. Just did a 20 minute pyramid on it this morning. Feels good!

Rowing is a good workout and low impact. Good stuff

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Did legs yesterday and ran out of energy so planning on arms and core today… going to let the afternoon rush die down before heading out there.
            Didn’t make it for core and arms last night… got chest and back knocked out today… might go back later to get arms and core knocked out

Comment

Went Monday, Thursday, Sunday this week. The extra day of rest in between was needed as I get going with the weight training and the expected soreness. I played golf Friday and struggled a bit because of soreness from Thursday's workout. I am looking forward to getting over this initial hump and outrunning some of this soreness.

I added a few things to the home gym this week. A pully system for pulldown/row type of work as well as a EZ curl bar and trap bar. I also bought 6 horse stall mats for flooring. We're going to lay those in the driveway for a week or 2 so they can off gas, then move them inside to the home gym.

1/5:
              Squats, Rows, 30 deg Bench, Overhead Press, EZ Bar Curls, KB Swings, Plate Front Raise

1/8:
              KB Goblet Squats, 30 deg Bench, Overhead Press, Tri Rope Pulldowns, Landmine Meadows Row, Landmine Low to High Twist

Comment

Yesterday was a 2hr session of cardio and Back/Bi's with 1650 cals down the drain. Trying to make up for crappy Friday and Yesterday eating but as everyone knows you cannot out train bad eating!!!

About to crank out a 3-4 mile jog and manana will be Shoulders and core

Comment

Leg day…increased all weights substantially and threw in some heavy deadlifts for good measure

Comment

Biceps, triceps and shoulders done today. Hoping to get a bit of cardio a lit later. Legs mañana.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Yesterday was a 2hr session of cardio and Back/Bi's with 1650 cals down the drain. Trying to make up for crappy Friday and Yesterday eating but as everyone knows you cannot out train bad eating!!!

About to crank out a 3-4 mile jog and manana will be Shoulders and core
                      Knocked out 6 miles and kept a decent 8’50” pace

Comment

Chest and back done this morning. Going to try and get in 3 miles this afternoon. Down 2.2 pounds in a week of 75 hard, most of that is probably water weight.

Comment

Made it in the gym this morning and got it done despite all of the resolutioners. They'll thin out pretty soon. Chest and back supersets 5X5 with some 5X8 near the end of the workout.

Incline bench press on smith machine/overhead lat pull
                          Incline bench press one notch lower/lat pull down neutral grip
                          Bench press/Bilateral lat pull down
                          DB fly/bent over BB row

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Rode a short 17 miles on Sat., would have ridden longer but had a flat on my truck on the way to ride.

Comment

The gym was a **** show this morning with all the new faces. Last week was somewhat normal so was hoping we lucked out but seems they all showed up today. The next month will be a little rough then back to normal.

Comment

My gym is was packed as well this morning. I have never been a traditional bench press guy but I was curious maxed out at 275 before chest, shoulders, and triceps.

Comment

Working...
                                X