Riverfront Axis/Fishing Lease Spot Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
    Also, will the 4th person be paying the full $3500 or is the $3500 just for the 1 open spot that is remaining? I only ask because it is not mentioned what the 4th person will be paying. You, 1 other guy, and open spot are all that is mentioned. Or is someone buying 2 spots?
    The $3500 is for the one open spot out of 4 and $3500 is not near the full price for the place. As mentioned everyone is paying. The full price for the lease is 10k which is a lot but its a unique place with a lot more to offer than just hunting. that much riverfront and the axis changes everything. The landowner would have opted out of leasing when the last group left but since they knew us they offered it up.

Comment

Wish I had the extra money sounds like a nice get away for the weekend during the summer plus you get to fill the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by drs View Post
        Wish I had the extra money sounds like a nice get away for the weekend during the summer plus you get to fill the freezer
        EXACTLY the way we're looking at it.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I'll take the spot if i could meet up towards the end of next week to pay the fee, i cant get up there until then. I'll send a pm with my number if you want to call me and see if im a good fit.

Personally i think this thread is full of alot of questions about a deal that seems pretty easy to understand. My gf and myself like to take road trips and explore backroads. Having a place to stop and use as a "base camp" would be awesome. Spending a few days sitting in a tx river, under huge pecan trees is worth it. Getting to hunt axis while the fire is getting ready for steaks, is just a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              I'll take the spot if i could meet up towards the end of next week to pay the fee, i cant get up there until then. I'll send a pm with my number if you want to call me and see if im a good fit.

Personally i think this thread is full of alot of questions about a deal that seems pretty easy to understand. My gf and myself like to take road trips and explore backroads. Having a place to stop and use as a "base camp" would be awesome. Spending a few days sitting in a tx river, under huge pecan trees is worth it. Getting to hunt axis while the fire is getting ready for steaks, is just a bonus.

I thought it sounded pretty simple too, and I’m jealous. That sounds like a cool spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
                The $3500 is for the one open spot out of 4 and $3500 is not near the full price for the place. As mentioned everyone is paying. The full price for the lease is 10k which is a lot but its a unique place with a lot more to offer than just hunting. that much riverfront and the axis changes everything. The landowner would have opted out of leasing when the last group left but since they knew us they offered it up.
                Thank you for the response. Would you mind answering my other questions as well, in the post about 2 posts ahead of this question?

I will be sending a pm, as I said I am interested in this for my dad. We are in Fredericksburg a lot and this would be a short drive for a weekend getaway.

Or if you prefer, I can send a PM with my questions and you could respond there. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I thought it sounded pretty simple too, and I’m jealous. That sounds like a cool spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I've seen how quick threads on here can get sideways so I tried to be as clear as possible. Of course I can't describe EVERYTHING. Oh well...

Comment

I can't my math to add up correctly.

Comment

Very simple terms. PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I had the money to spend this thread would be locked already. $3500 for 4 axis and possibly other exoctics is well worth it.

Comment

Just a thought.
                          No one is going to leave a trap set up if they only caught 5 axis last year. If the trap is still up , be prepared to not see many axis ….. someone is lying about the number caught. I wouldn’t leave my $15k trap somewhere it isn’t producing or even want to pay the monthly subscription.

Comment

Great area. If I didn't have a spot I wouldn't be hassling the guy with so many questions, I would be jumping on it. Tons of axis in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
                              I've seen how quick threads on here can get sideways so I tried to be as clear as possible. Of course I can't describe EVERYTHING. Oh well...
                              Easy man. You did good. I just wasn’t sure on what all logistics were involved. You said its community stands. Do you need to be notified when someone is coming up and where they intend to hunt? That would be a logistical question. No need to be defensive. You’ve been very open and clear. Thanks for adding that goats are on the place. This still sounds like a great opportunity for someone. I’m not really worried about shooting Axis. The camping spot on the river is worth it. An Axis would be a bonus.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-27-2023, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Working...
                                X