• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duane View Post
    I would maybe do better in the stock market
    I would end up buying some stock in that fruit company

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
      Born in 76 so I have no memory of the 70Â’s. Seems like a terrible decade to me, long hair, land cruisers, shag carpet, bell bottoms, plaid leisure suits, man perms, insane inflation, Jimmy CarterÂ…. Yeah no thanks
      OMG. Those sounds so petty compared to this scum bug filled world.

No woke agenda, Supreme Court justices knew what a woman was, doors were generally left unlocked, students didnÂ’t get expelled for a pocket knife or a spent shotgun shell in the floorboard after going hunting, thugs werenÂ’t released on their own recognizance from crimes like murder, etc.

70Â’s were the good old days.

I was born and raised in Texas in the 50’s . The next 50 yrs of liberalism is going to be a s ___ show for good honest hard working Americans.
      Last edited by Big pig; 03-27-2023, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I would for several reasons.

Comment

I dang sure would go back to the 70's, but I would want to take my kids with me, because the best would be right around the corner.. The 80's rocked!!!!!!
          I turned 14 in 1980.. Perfect timing.. There will NEVER be another decade as great as the 80's!!
          Kids now days have no clue.

Comment

I was born in the 80's, but hell yeah I would go back! What I would give to see a 1970 Hemi Road Runner in Sublime Green cruising around in it's native territory, an OG Mustang GT350 or 500! Talk about the glory days of auto racing. There was not a bad racing series out there.

Add to that some Fortunate Son blasting, or literally anything coming out of Motown, I would love it.

Comment

If it meant I could have a man to man conversation with my grandfathers, absolutely yes!

Comment

The 70s would be mighty painful at my age

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                  Born in 76 so I have no memory of the 70’s. Seems like a terrible decade to me, long hair, land cruisers, shag carpet, bell bottoms, plaid leisure suits, man perms, insane inflation, Jimmy Carter…. Yeah no thanks
                  Yep, because it’s so much better now.

Insane inflation, Joe Biden, hip-hop/rap music, plaid boxers with your jeans down past your butt, nose rings, face tattoos, man buns, Supreme Court justices that aren’t sure what a woman is, sex changes for small children…….

So much better now that we don’t have bell bottoms.

Comment

I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s and it was a great time to grow up. Things were much simpler back then for sure and I would not trade it.
                    Would I want to go back to that time? I would have no problem doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I graduated hi school in 72. The 70's were wild for sure. Sex drugs and rock and roll. Had a blast. But I believe we are living in the most exciting awesome time in the history of the world right now. I pay little attention to the St. Elmo's fire static electricity of negativity everyone tries to garner your attention with. Opportunity abounds in everyway today and I've learned to be happy irrespective of external circumstance.

Comment

The most outdoor fun I ever had was trapping cats wi

And fox in the 70s and early 80s. I miss that!

Comment

Fast cars, fast girls , concerts......... heck yeah I'd go back!

Comment

I was born in 63, so yeah, things were simple then.

Comment

Life was better back then, there sure weren’t any computer warriors in those days.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X