Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    That Pepsi is gonna taste awesome!

No matter how much you wash that can it will always taste and smell like fish to me.

Yuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Pepsi is gonna taste awesome!
      You speak from experience! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
        You speak from experience! Haha
        I like to marinate my chicken under the fish in my coolers, y'all have seen the pics.

Comment

Got out late Saturday and ran some new bayous hiding from the wind. Found a slam before it got too dark. Let go a few reds trying to find a smaller one, found a 25''er that would have to do. The blue back glitter bottom I make did the most work.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hoping to wet a line this week!

Comment

I'm thinking I may actually fish this coming weekend. Any recent surf reports?

Hoping to wet a line this week!
              I saw that other thread, you're all topped off on quota already! No more fishing for you this month! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                Got out late Saturday and ran some new bayous hiding from the wind. Found a slam before it got too dark. Let go a few reds trying to find a smaller one, found a 25''er that would have to do. The blue back glitter bottom I make did the most work.

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome work on the slam.
                  Headed to POC this weekend to try and find a few with my Sister & BIL. Tricky this time of year but weather looks to be good.

Comment

I'm thinking I may actually fish this coming weekend. Any recent surf reports?

I saw that other thread, you're all topped off on quota already! No more fishing for you this month! Lol
                    Says the guy that fishes more than most fishing guides. Haha.

Plus I got my but whooped by my old lady. Need to redeem myself.

Comment

Says the guy that fishes more than most fishing guides. Haha.

Plus I got my but whooped by my old lady. Need to redeem myself.
                      I usually just watch everybody else fish lol. Redemption, that's a good enough reason!

Comment

Hang in there F4F, my Trophy Wife out fishes me all the time. I've learned to live with it lol.

Comment

^^^Haha

Comment

Top water bite was on fire Saturday afternoon. Between my buddy and I we caught 21 slot redfish and a few 20-23 inch trout.

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter1999 View Post

Top water bite was on fire Saturday afternoon. Between my buddy and I we caught 21 slot redfish and a few 20-23 inch trout.

Man, that sounds like an amazing afternoon. Great pics!

Comment

Ain’t nothing like a blowup at sunrise. Great job.👍👍

Comment

Working...
                                X