Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Point Burn Guide Recs

Good afternoon!

By chance, does anyone have any archery guide recommendations for Units 66, 67, or 84?

I am currently sitting on 6 points and I think creep is going to kill realistic chances at units I was holding out for, so I figured I would burn them before I am definitely in "No-Man's Land." I would traditionally do a public land hunt, however, I don't have any buddies with points required to draw and I don't really want to go solo.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

What species? Have you looked at toprut or gohunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and a buddy are in the same boat with about 5-6 MD and Elk Points. We probably need to burn them soon and start over.

From this it sounds like the highly coveted areas will be almost impossible to draw? I know the NW corner of the state is tough for Elk.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
        What species? Have you looked at toprut or gohunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
        Sorry, Elk. I am a member of GoHunt, however, I haven't found any good recommendations for outfitters in those units.

Comment

Many of us are in no-mans land with the current system in CO. Another thought is why even worry about those points. They wont go away and in the meantime the money you will spend on an outfitted hunted is likely better spent in NM for elk. You will get a better hunt there. Now if you just really love to hunt Lake City area there are two that I know of, Lake City Outfitters and Mineral Mountain outfitters. Got no experience with either of them.

Comment

Working...
          X