No announcement yet.

Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My limit Wednesday. Y’all seen this much color this early before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

42 today in the rain.

Comment

Me & my son limited today in Garwood & another group down the road had their limits. Prairie is under water again. Must have been some big rains overnite.

Comment

Only got 2 this morning. Not much going on. Had a pair of pintails that wouldn't leave us alone. Hope they do that for big duck season.

Comment

2 man today on cedar creek. Brought the wife

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

2 man today on cedar creek. Brought the wife

CONGRATS to you & the Wife.

Comment

First week was horrible but the last 7 days i have shot limits every trip!
                Repost of one pic hutning with Ryan Lubowhunter(thanks for the invite!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  CONGRATS to you & the Wife.

Thanks! She’s a teal hunter. The mercury drops below 55 and she’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                    First week was horrible but the last 7 days i have shot limits every trip!
                    Repost of one pic hutning with Ryan Lubowhunter(thanks for the invite!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nice hunt and nice band.

Comment

Had a Great Teal Season. Hunted 14 days & limited 11 of them. Opening weekend & Tues after were slow, but then we got a new push of birds & stayed on them. Hunted Garwood Prairie & coastal marsh. Had good times with family & friends. Another great thing was starting the season with a new dog. Got this chessie from Nick,[Lone_Wolf] on here & she has turned out to be a good one. Her nose is exceptional & drive is there. Can't wait for the regular season now. Best teal season for us in about 3 seasons & was glad to see it,because teal season is my favorite. Love watching those flocks bank around on the final pass.

Last edited by DUKFVR; 09-30-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Scratched out 5 teal this morning to end the early season. Looking forward to the colder days an big ducks coming in hot to the decoys!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0913.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	24555241

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                          Scratched out 5 teal this morning to end the early season. Looking forward to the colder days an big ducks coming in hot to the decoys!! [ATTACH]926802[/ATTACH]

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Congrats!!

Thank you!! This was my first year hunting ducks and to say I’m hooked is an understatement. All i have to hunt is small ponds and we only get a handful of ducks each time but there’s something about it that has me hooked for life!

Comment

Thank you!! This was my first year hunting ducks and to say I’m hooked is an understatement. All i have to hunt is small ponds and we only get a handful of ducks each time but there’s something about it that has me hooked for life!

Yessir. That moment right before light when you can hear em but cant see em and the ones that buzz you like a jet airplane. Hard to beat....

Comment

Good Luck on your 1st season. It will only get worse now!! LOL!
                                I've been at it 48 years & never gets old to me. Just being out watching the world come alive is satisfying to me. see so many things while sitting out in the marsh or fields that people can't believe. Its not about numbers anymore! Its about the experience!

Comment

Working...
                                X