No announcement yet.

Which Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Omega 30 is sitting beside me now in the blind. I love it! Couple things, none are movie quite unless shooting slow subsonic ammo. The action racking on an AR is pretty loud. You are going to be able to shoot without hearing protection, but animals within 100-300 yards will still run when you shoot. But I can go from one field to field beside it and shoot.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

For my first can I got a silencer Co hybrid 46 so I can run it on anything I want up to 46 caliber. The sell different end caps so you can restrict the hole size of the muzzle .223/.308 end caps. Seems like a win win to me.

Comment

I have AAC-SD 30 cal and .22 lr cans.
        The AAC 30 cal is very heavy and makes a hunting rifle a little awkward to cary around.

Just recently got a Dakota Varminter 4.0 in 223. It is super light and have been very pleased with it.

Comment

If you’re going to put it on an AR I highly suggest a JP silent capture spring/buffer system.

Comment

Get a 30 cal can. I’ve got 2 YHM Resonators. For the money, I think they are tough to beat

Comment

Dead air, SilencerCo or Crux would be my choices.

The new 36m that SilencerCo recently released is intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                Get a 30 cal can. I’ve got 2 YHM Resonators. For the money, I think they are tough to beat
                I’m contemplating getting a resonator as well. Have you shot it with subs? How’s the sound?

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter148 View Post
                  I have the Silencer Co Hybrid( run it on my 300 Blackout and 6.5 Grendel) and the Silencer Co Sparrow (for the kids 22)
                  Both great cans
                  The Hybrid is for up to a 30 cal I believe, but when I move it between guns I can change the end cap to better for the caliber I’m shooting vs other brands that have a fixed end cap.
                  And what has already been said, subsonic is awesome but not always available for every caliber
                  I shoot sub sonic 300 and 22 but my 6.5 does not have the option that I have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  HYbrid is good for up to 46 caliber and 338 Lapua pressure. I have one on my Lapua, also run it on my Grendel, 338 Federal, 308 etc...

Comment

I disagree with many of the recommendation above. I worry about sound, weight, length, then price when purchasing a suppressor. There are some heavy and long suppressors mentioned above. You dont want a long anchor at the end of your rifle. Especially if you plan on carry said rifle for any amount of time. Mitch let's talk this week and we'll go shoot some to see what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                      I’m contemplating getting a resonator as well. Have you shot it with subs? How’s the sound?
                      Haven’t shot subs. Shot supers in 308, 7.62x39 and 300bo. I’m no suppressor expert but it sounds good to me

Comment

Believe the question was posed so ATF could ID all the folks who have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                          Believe the question was posed so ATF could ID all the folks who have one.
                          I would imagine the ATF has a pretty good idea of who all has one 😂

Comment

Supressors

I would imagine the ATF has a pretty good idea of who all has one 😂
                            Honest Folks...But the rest no Idea and thats who we need to be concerned with...

Comment

I would imagine the ATF has a pretty good idea of who all has one [emoji23]
                              Right

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                                Honest Folks...But the rest no Idea and thats who we need to be concerned with...
                                The people who have skipped the process and built them illegally are no concern to me. It is their felony and I don’t even believe it should be a felony. I’m only slightly jealous of their balls to skip the wait and $200 tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X