I’m not kidding y’all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not kidding y’all

This is my favorite time of the year. The deer are absolutely secondary. I’m in God’s country with some of my best friends in the world. This is what it’s all about.

And the food!!!! Whollycrap was last night’s meal incredible. I posted a couple of pics on a different thread but this HAS to be shared! Top notch work by FARGUS. So great, in fact that we had no belly space left for the pecan pie made by the bride of Charrell17.

I think we’ve got this deer lease thing figured out!!
    Tomahawk steaks, bacon wrapped scallops, grilled and steamed shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, I will go for the steaks and shrimp. I have done a lot of fish and shrimp over a fire over the years. I split the shrimp, put them in heavy duty foil, lots of butter, then some seasoning, then toss them on the grill for a few minutes and they are done, if they are fresh shrimp, they should come out very tasty and moist, not rubbery. I know ever time I have done shrimp over a fire, I either had them on too long or they are just going to dry out and get tough, not sure. Still have a very good flavor.

Comment

Emmm emmm good!

Comment

looks great!

Comment

That looks great and congratulations on getting to share in the great points of life you have pointed out. Enjoy these times you have life is too short.

Comment

Man that looks good I’d say y’all got it figured out forsure. I would have found room for pecan pie though

Comment

Son!!!

Comment

That’s awesome - good luck to y’all. Enjoy!

Comment

Winning!

Comment

That looks delicious!

Comment

Dang Greg. And here I am stuck at the house with birthday parties all weekend. Very poor planning on my part but I am trying to get them in the stand so that one day we can have birthday parties at the hunting camp. Good luck this weekend to you and both Chris'

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                        Dang Greg. And here I am stuck at the house with birthday parties all weekend. Very poor planning on my part but I am trying to get them in the stand so that one day we can have birthday parties at the hunting camp. Good luck this weekend to you and both Chris'

VERY VERY poor planning.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It tasted even better than it looked!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X