TBH.....Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Neither party has the working middle class in mind. As a whole they both pander to the base they think will vote for them. Basically, you vote for the lesser of two evils that mostly care about their own agenda.

I think you're right to a certain extent, but I believe TRUMP sincerely cares about the American Middle Class, and other Americans as well. He's gotten up every single day of his presidency being America's #1 Cheerleader, and he's done his dead level best to improve socioeconomic status of ALL Americans... Just look at the stats on the various minority groups and what he's done for them... I believe he truly cares, now it's probably to feed his ginormous (AKA YUUUUUGGGGEEE) ego of wanting to be #1 and "WINNER" in whatever he does, but that translates into him working his arse off for the regular everyday American...

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
      You guys are nuts
      <----full blown brazil nut here. The republican party is evolving...and fast. I don't think you will recognize the Republican party in 4 more years if Trump is re-elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        <----full blown brazil nut here. The republican party is evolving...and fast. I don't think you will recognize the Republican party in 4 more years if Trump is re-elected.
        Man....i pray you are correct

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I think you're right to a certain extent, but I believe TRUMP sincerely cares about the American Middle Class, and other Americans as well. He's gotten up every single day of his presidency being America's #1 Cheerleader, and he's done his dead level best to improve socioeconomic status of ALL Americans... Just look at the stats on the various minority groups and what he's done for them... I believe he truly cares, now it's probably to feed his ginormous (AKA YUUUUUGGGGEEE) ego of wanting to be #1 and "WINNER" in whatever he does, but that translates into him working his arse off for the regular everyday American...
          Trump yes. The rhinos that tried just as hard as the democrats to help him fail are just as bad as the democrats if not worse.

People like Paul Ryan and John McCain.

Comment

Trump yes. The rhinos that tried just as hard as the democrats to help him fail are just as bad as the democrats if not worse.

People like Paul Ryan and John McCain.
            Worse in my book! There are a lot of them in the Senate now still as well as the House. Lisa Merkowski and Susan Collins the like that need to be primaries out next time they’re up. Cornyn is no friend of Texas either.

Comment

I don't see Trump getting reelected. To many Trump haters out there. I sure hope and pray I'm wrong. This world has gone plum crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                I don't see Trump getting reelected. To many Trump haters out there. I sure hope and pray I'm wrong. This world has gone plum crazy.
                You truly do not see him getting re-elected? What are your information sources that you read/follow?

Are you judging by crowd sizes at each others rallies by chance?
                Last edited by Man; 10-12-2020, 08:40 PM.

Comment

As we get closer every day to election, I see the very opposite!!!
                  I'm now seeing a landslide by Trump.

Comment

I dont give achit if Trump loves our Country or not. He represents the side that defends conservatives, life, liberty, Church, Constitution, etc... so he gets my vote. Trump could not do anything bad enough or say anything bad enough at this point to not get my vote.

Comment

Could be if you believe ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN
                      But wait, they all hated him last time
                      ye of little faith
                      MAGA !!!

Comment

Neither party has the working middle class in mind. As a whole they both pander to the base they think will vote for them. Basically, you vote for the lesser of two evils that mostly care about their own agenda.
                        Very very true

Comment

If the republicans had any balls they would just call for a vote on Supreme Court Justice . The hearings are a waste of time . It’s ashamed the Republicans don’t see we support Trump and back him more.

Comment

i am offended by the slur "kraut". i am part krauthead. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              i am offended by the slur "kraut". i am part krauthead. thank you.
                              So am I, but I’m not so easily offended.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Worse in my book! There are a lot of them in the Senate now still as well as the House. Lisa Merkowski and Susan Collins the like that need to be primaries out next time they’re up. Cornyn is no friend of Texas either.
                                I can't stand Cornyn. I met him in DC. Prime example of "If his lips are moving he is lying" politician.

Comment

Working...
                                X