No announcement yet.

Anybody still shooting doves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went last week and had ONE single bird .

Comment

B-I-L is reporting good numbers and had a good shoot in ElDorado

Comment

Quick 3 beer limit this morning, all mourning's this AM and a bonus wild pigeon. Thousands of doves down here! Gotta love Mexico!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Good hunt! Good looking Britt too!

Comment

That’s one proud and happy Brit! Love those dogs

Comment

Gotta limit of WW Thursday AM down by the river...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Quick 3 beer limit this morning, all mourning's this AM and a bonus wild pigeon. Thousands of doves down here! Gotta love Mexico!

Yeah its official! You suck!

Nice shoot!

Comment

Headin back to Southern Coleman county tomorrow. Dukfvr joining me for a few days. We’ll let y’all know what we see.

Comment

Saw a huntable number yesterday evening south of George West.

We shot quick limits the last two weeks in Batesville

Comment

numbers are absolutely unreal on my place west of hebbronville. limits every day. even for the kids.

We have a couple guys that are just waiting out white wings, and still limiting out. It's absolutely insane.

Comment

I’m in Navarro County and haven’t seen many at all. Congrats to you!

Comment

Good looking dog. Just wondering how you ended up with a brittany with no spots. Never seen one like that

Comment

Shane don't you know it DANGEROUS down there in Mexico!!

Comment

Haha... thank you gents! It's terrible down here, just cooked 'em up and there's nothing like fresh dove kabobs! Been stepping over this pet Javi all evening, and watching that sun set over the Sierra Madres doesn't suck.

The Brit does have spots just a bad angle, this dog loves to hunt. Lizards to butterflies it doesn't matter . He'll chase anything.

Headed home in the morning so duty calls, we spent the last few days wading through TC pics... should be an exciting year!

Comment

My boy and I went to a place 5miles south of Hondo today. Very few birds flying but those that were were flying very low like tree top level, but most out of range.

Comment

Working...
                                X