Its Killing Time In East Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Killing Time In East Tx

Ok folks I dont usually make this prediction this early In Oct but I'm going out on a limb right now. I think it's going to happen.
    We are a week past the full moon. We have some moisture coming a decent little front Friday night. I'm going to say it's time to get serious about shooting one. We had a couple of early does come in heat yesterday.

Yep... im calling it. I see the writing on the wall. Someone
    is gonna stick a whopper between now and tuesday.
    Last edited by GarGuy; 10-08-2020, 08:01 AM.

I sure hope so. Best of luck, Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it! Good positive vibes. I'll be hunting the Nacogdoches/Rusk Line this weekend.

Comment

I agree! Pre rut activity is kicking right now. Hunt those scrape/rub lines and be where the doe are. Over the next week I bet we see some big bone posted by more than one member hunting East Tx

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised. I saw a young 8 dogging a doe yesterday in Polk County

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Ok folks I dont usually make this prediction this early I
            N Oct but I'm going out on a limb right now. I think it's g ok j g to happen.
            We are a week past the full moon. We have some moisture coming a decent little front Friday night. I'm going g to say it's ti mbv e to get serious about shooting one. We had a couple of early does come in heat yesterday.

Yep... im calling it. I see the writing on the wall. Someone
            is gonna stick a whopper between now and tuesday.
            I think you are right. I feel the same way and think it's setting up to be a great weekend to be in the woods. I am heading out this evening and will be in a tree in the morning rain or shine.

Comment

Awe man, can you extend your prediction to Thursday? I am heading out to my Houston County place Monday after an MRI on my knee. lol

Good luck to all in going out there this weekend.

J

Comment

Good luck to all! But remember to keep an eye on Delta. I'd hate to be up in a pine tree tomorrow evening in Tropical Storm forced winds!!!

Comment

there was already a 172 in angelina county last week

Comment

Good one taken on our place in Angelina County yesterday. I have had deer at my feeders all morning long. Many bucks I have never seen. And, some I have had around since March. Lots of movement.

Comment

I think you are right. we have seen more activity earlier this year than ever

Comment

Maybe I'm in the minority here but even last night in the stand I had bucks still in their bachelor groups from august.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope this weekend is better than last. Managed lease and many hunters were skunked.

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                            I hope this weekend is better than last. Managed lease and many hunters were skunked.

First...I believe it will be much better for all the reasons I gave.

Second... I apologize for how the original post was gapped up with typos.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                              Maybe I'm in the minority here but even last night in the stand I had bucks still in their bachelor groups from august.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              What I am predicting is an imediate change in that.

Comment

Working...
                              X