OOPS! Archery Endorsement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOPS! Archery Endorsement

Well I got my hunting license yesterday and realized today that the Academy staff didn't include the archery endorsement. Do I just go back and pay the additional $7 or will they have to re-do the license?

You didn’t get a super combo

Comment

You can just go pay for the endorsement. They will give you a separate sheet of paper to fold with your hunting license.

Folks buy enorsements all the time to add when they find out they are going on a hunt they hadn't planned on going on.....like a duck hunt.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
        You didn’t get a super combo
        Nope. I don't fish

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          You can just go pay for the endorsement. They will give you a separate sheet of paper to fold with your hunting license.

Folks buy enorsements all the time to add when they find out they are going on a hunt they hadn't planned on going on.....like a duck hunt.....
          Gracias!

Comment

They wont let you get the archery tag you only had one chance, sorry bud. Tell me where your stand is and I will help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              They wont let you get the archery tag you only had one chance, sorry bud. Tell me where your stand is and I will help you out
              I haven't had a mature buck on camera all year, don't even know why I am going to hunt on Saturday honestly

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                I haven't had a mature buck on camera all year, don't even know why I am going to hunt on Saturday honestly
                Well I thought I was the only one, I aint seen a 13" buck yet. But I aint missing opening day.

Comment

Go on TPWD website and buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy the endorsement and them ask them to reprint your license with it on there.

Comment

Or just download the new app and it’s all available on your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have have the TPWD my hunt harvest app and am able to view my license. However, it does not show my archery endorsement, although it is listed on my physical license.

Comment

Once you get the endorsements its cheaper just to buy the super combo

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              Once you get the endorsements its cheaper just to buy the super combo
                              Well crap. Lesson learned.

Comment

Working...
                              X