Huge shout out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge shout out!!!!

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Justin Spies, a fellow TBH member and sponsor. He hooked me up with a brand new 2020 Mule Pro FXT EPS. Him and the guys at East Texas Powersports made my purchase 1000% painless and simple. I gave Justin a call and he shot me a straight up price that was too good to pass......I didn't even have to haggle him down!! Justin was great to deal with yall. I would HIGHLY recommend giving him a call or a PM if you are in the market. They even delivered from Lufkin to NW Houston area and dropped it off in my driveway. Seriously the best experience I've had with buying anything. Justin I cannot thank you enough brother. I love the new Mule and can't wait to get it to the deer lease.

Bought my last SXS from him as well. Really good dude. Congrats on your new ride.

Comment

My youngest was probably more excited than I was hahaha
      Last edited by BubbaHFD; 12-04-2019, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I dont know how to rotate the picture.....sorry

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. You didn't want a roof?

Comment

I have to agree... I made a deal with Justin yesterday on 5 mules and he was by far the best price and all 5 will be delivered to my door. great guy, and will buy from him again when the time comes. thanks again Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBIGCHIEF View Post
                I have to agree... I made a deal with Justin yesterday on 5 mules and he was by far the best price and all 5 will be delivered to my door. great guy, and will buy from him again when the time comes. thanks again Justin.
                Heck you can only drive one at a time?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Congrats. You didn't want a roof?
                  Yes I'm looking at a roof, just didnt want to plastic one from Kawasaki

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

How did you know what model and options you wanted? Im in the market and it is all very confusing, lol. Too many things to decide from!! I would love to take care of it over a phone call and have it delivered to my door.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      How did you know what model and options you wanted? Im in the market and it is all very confusing, lol. Too many things to decide from!! I would love to take care of it over a phone call and have it delivered to my door.
                      It was easy for me. I knew I wanted a mule and all I wanted was power steering

Comment

Once you have power steering, they ain't nothing else that matters, lol! Congrats and enjoy!!

Comment

Congrats on the new ride and great to hear about a fellow TBHer doing the right thing.

Comment

Huge shout out!!!!

Originally posted by BubbaHFD View Post
                            It was easy for me. I knew I wanted a mule and all I wanted was power steering

Yeah but don’t they have a number of different models? I think I’m going to have to go see them all and drive them all. I’ve got cash set aside for one. Burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                              Once you have power steering, they ain't nothing else that matters, lol! Congrats and enjoy!!
                              That ain’t no lie. My *** laughs every time I steer my CanAm, bought from...............Justin Spies at ET Power Sports !

Comment

Working...
                              X