• Show
Clear All

that frat sign said...

PSU fans
    21 to drink
    11 to shower

that's terrible

Comment

FPI says we have like a 14% chance of winning Saturday, and I say we have a 1.4% chance of winning, but **** if the Aggies upset the tigers at home, at night, after last years game, you talk about an INSTANT heated rivalry. Them bubba gump shrimp mofos would be ANGRY!

Too bad we don't have a chance Theaux

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        FPI says we have like a 14% chance of winning Saturday, and I say we have a 1.4% chance of winning, but **** if the Aggies upset the tigers at home, at night, after last years game, you talk about an INSTANT heated rivalry. Them bubba gump shrimp mofos would be ANGRY!

Too bad we don't have a chance Theaux
        I agree, it would be great entertainment. I will be watching because even when you think you know, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          Did I miss where anyone on here expects A&M to win this weekend? I believe there is a difference in a program appearing to be headed in the right direction and going to baton rouge at night and beating the supposedly #1 team.
          Bitter are we. Supposedly... you having a hard time realizing your team isdoing worse than last year and the self proclaimed "SEC best QB" is now the "the SEC best sack target".

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            that frat sign said...

PSU fans
            21 to drink
            11 to shower

that's terrible
            I laughed, but had to go to confession.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              Bitter are we. Supposedly... you having a hard time realizing your team isdoing worse than last year and the self proclaimed "SEC best QB" is now the "the SEC best sack target".
              Mond has been sacked 25 times....Burrow has been sacked 23 times....HUGE difference.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Even you have to admit that Bama made plenty of mistakes for LSU to win that game.

1) Tua fumbled going into the end zone on the tigers 5 yard line untouched
                2) Punter fumbled a punt right through his hands
                3) Tua threw a bad INT on his own 20 yard line right before end of 1st half, and duh he was hurt man

Alabama's defense isn't on the same elite elite tier it has been in the past either, you gave up 40+ points and managed to win, that's good and all but defense wins championships remember. I just think playing with fire like that might get you burned, but we will see soon. Ohio State's defense is good, and so is their offense. They are a balanced team.

Statistically:
                Total D - Ohio state #1, LSU #42
                Scoring D - Ohio State #1, LSU #43

Total O - LSU #2, Ohio State #6
                Scoring O - Ohio State #1, LSU #2
                And, you don’t think LSU made some bonehead mistakes also? They were pretty much even in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  Did I miss where anyone on here expects A&M to win this weekend? I believe there is a difference in a program appearing to be headed in the right direction and going to baton rouge at night and beating the supposedly #1 team.
                  Supposedly? Ahhhh.... the irony. Say it real slow. Let it roll across your aggie lips. Slower.... slower..... L S U is number 1! Ahhhhh.... that wasn’t so hard was it?

Comment

Hopefully it is finally cool enough for the aggie recruits to wear those used hoodies Jimblow gave them to wear fishing in July. Aggie will Aggie

Comment

When Agg loses in Baton Rouge Saturday will that count as a W since it is a good loss? Or, will you put it in the L column? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Any of you loser Cajuns want to bet $25000 on the game this Saturday?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leef View Post
                            Any of you loser Cajuns want to bet $25000 on the game this Saturday?
                            Tell you what I will do to make it interesting.... I will bet you $500 just so I have a reason to watch. Straight bet. No points given or taken. Loser PayPals the winner. You good?

Comment

Bayouboy...I am smarter than that with my money brother. My post above was a joke obviously. The back and forth and craziness these threads get into always entertain me. I always try and make a sensible contribution and it never gets read...lol
                              I think the Aggies will put up a fight on Saturday but they aren’t the team LSU is this year.

Comment

Dangit! Was hoping you were high on Blue Bell

Comment

Working...
                                X