Hoffpauir Polaris treated us great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoffpauir Polaris treated us great!

Just picked up a 2017 camo Polaris crew with power steering. Base price OTD was $13,500. They added the extras while we waited. We added front and rear removable glass windshields, 40" LED light, metal roof and a vertical 2 gun rifle holder. Great experience!

best place in TX to deal with in my experiences

Comment

Lee run's a good business.

Comment

They've always treated us right!

Comment

Lesson learned from experience is do not travel with that glass windshield in place while hauling on a trailer. I broke 2 that way. Both from rocks hitting the windshield from a 18 wheeler.

Love the rangers all the way though. Great buy.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
            Lesson learned from experience is do not travel with that glass windshield in place while hauling on a trailer. I broke 2 that way. Both from rocks hitting the windshield from a 18 wheeler.

Good to know

Comment

Congrats on the ranger & Thanks for the heads up! Gonna be talking to them soon about a tractor.

Comment

My nephew, Michael Geeslin, is a sales man there. He will treat you right. Tell him uncle Mark said to contact him.

Comment

Tye looks like a great addition to yalls ranch

Comment

That's where I bought mine a year ago. Kris is an awesome guy to deal with.

Comment

They ought to be a sponsor here. I'm fairly confident 15-20+ units have been sold via TBH recommendations.

Good folks there.

Congrats on an awesome ride!

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                        They ought to be a sponsor here. I'm fairly confident 15-20+ units have been sold via TBH recommendations.

Good folks there.

Congrats on an awesome ride!
                        Thought they were. For sure a salesman who posts here.

At 13,5 for a new crew I'd almost be asking about trading/selling mine for a new single seat

Comment

One thing we found out is that the drivers seat belt has to be buckled or the ranger is governed to a slow speed....

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post

Same here mine busted on the way home from the lease. I will take it off from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
                              One thing we found out is that the drivers seat belt has to be buckled or the ranger is governed to a slow speed....
                              You can buy an over ride that plugs in under the seat and you don't have to buckle it up as well it's like $15.

Comment

Working...
                              X