Bay city food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay city food

Blue Ocean seafood how is the food ? Where good place to get some fresh shrimp

Drive down to matagorda. Waterfront Resturaunt or Poca Playa

Comment

It's ok, I would go down to Matagorda to Snappers( I think that's the name) just as good as the above places and a whole lot cheaper!!

Comment

There ain't much in Bay City. Probably better off heading to Van Vleck to eat at Baytown Seafood. If you go to Matagorda, The Waterfront and Poco Playa are both overrated and overpriced. I prefer Riverbend.

Comment

2nd for Riverbend.
          Go when they are feeding the hogs.

Comment

3rd for Riverbend. I can't speak for Poco Playa because I haven't been there yet. Don't get in a hurry either because it takes a while to get your food. Sit back, have a beer or two, shoot some pool and watch the hogs across the river.

Comment

El Zarape on 13th street if you want some goooooooooooooooooooooooooood Mexican food. La Casona isn't too bad either, but El Zarape is family owned since 1944 and its genuine Mexican food.

A&A is pretty good BBQ.

Also Riverbend has dang good hamburgers.
              Last edited by highspeed; 08-27-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

My wife grew up in bay city and we always go to el zarape when we go through there. Pretty good.

Comment

if you drive down to Matagorda you might also check out Rawlins bait; they have their own boat and get some good size table shrimp in at times. they sell out pretty quick so you might want to call ahead.

Comment

RiverBend gets my vote!

Comment

Best place in bay city K2 steakhouse

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                        Best place in bay city K2 steakhouse
                        this.

Riverbend for seafood.

Comment

In Bay City, these will work, el zarape and K2.

In Matagorda, the Waterfront isn't bad, the Poco is extremely impressed with themselves although good food and the Riverbend has the food plus wild hog viewing in the evenings.

Comment

agreed, in Baycity K2 and El Zarape. Matadorda, Riverbend gets my vote.

Comment

Fat Grass and K2 are great.

Blue Ocean is pretty good for fried seafood in Bay City

A&A for BBQ

El Zarape has good food and margaritas, El Cortez has some **** good breakfast.

In Matagorda Poco Playa and SpoonBills are my favorite. River bend is good as well for burgers and fried seafood

My wife is from Bay City so I'm sure she knows of some other places but these are the ones I like

Comment

Working...
                              X