No announcement yet.

HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Texarkana Pleasant Grove. They won the game in the trenches with a handful of 300 lb + kids. Wow. The D shut the high powered Wimbetley O down.

Proud of our boys. They came out of nowhere to make state.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure wanted to see it but I just left the plant. One of the Wimberley coaches used to work for me he almost chose turning wrenches over going to college. This is his first season with them and I'm sure happy for him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats PG! Watched Carthage and PG today, now we're at the bar having shocktops on tap . It's a good day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Congrats to Texarkana Pleasant Grove. They won the game in the trenches with a handful of 300 lb + kids. Wow. The D shut the high powered Wimbetley O down.

Proud of our boys. They came out of nowhere to make state.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Who’s that number 40 kid from PG. looks like he just got got out of the pen. Huge kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            Who’s that number 40 kid from PG. looks like he just got got out of the pen. Huge kid!

He actually has Alopecia. Good kid that gets a lot of flack. Has over 20 D1 offers as a Junior. Places like Alabama and Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
              He actually has Alopecia. Good kid that gets a lot of flack. Has over 20 D1 offers as a Junior. Places like Alabama and Ohio State.

24 as of earlier this morning when I looked. Him and 44 are both studs. I'd be proud to call either one son

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                Game

Congratulations to PG. impressive win over a high powered Wimberely team.
                If Jordan Whittington with Cuero didn’t have such a superhuman effort last year y’all would be celebrating 3 in a row.

What does next years team look like? Will you have lots of returners?

Comment

Denton Ryan came up short against Shadow Creek. Sounded like a heck of an end. D Ryan got to the 25 & had a dropped pass in the end zone last play of game to lose by 6

Comment

Aledo up early on Marshall 7-0

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      Congratulations to PG. impressive win over a high powered Wimberely team.
                      If Jordan Whittington with Cuero didn’t have such a superhuman effort last year y’all would be celebrating 3 in a row.

What does next years team look like? Will you have lots of returners?
                      Next year doesn't matter lol, carthage.is dropping to d2. They'll be the king's for two years.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        Denton Ryan came up short against Shadow Creek. Sounded like a heck of an end. D Ryan got to the 25 & had a dropped pass in the end zone last play of game to lose by 6

Kid from SC made a great play to break it up.

Crazy finish.

Comment

Apparently North Shore’s RB is suspended today bc his coach asked him to put his phone away....he chose not to

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                            Apparently North Shore’s RB is suspended today bc his coach asked him to put his phone away....he chose not to
                            Lack of respect to your coach. Kid is talented (40+ d1 offers) but what is it with some kids today?

Comment

Good. A lot of coaches talk a good discipline game until it applies to the stud of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That coach has some juevos, respect

Comment

Working...
                                X