No announcement yet.

Best M&P 2.0 9mm aftermarket barrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, Apex will work as well, but you might have to file it. https://www.apextactical.com/blog/in...r-new-mp-m2-0/

Comment

Still have failed to give any useful knowledge. Now I remember why I don’t post much on here bout gun stuff. DBs usually chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        https://kkmprecision.com/smith-wesson-mp-2-0-barrels/

Hmm maybe I am a dumbass.

Usually when people ask questions on Internet forums they get 15 different opinions. I’m not sure why this thread is so special.
        You’re making yourself look worse with each link. Especially the last one. I said drop in. No fitment work.

At least you have provided some quality entertainment for me on night shift

Comment

So far we have learned that 2.0 guns will work with standard M&P barrels. I’m sorry google doesn’t work where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            So far we have learned that 2.0 guns will work with standard M&P barrels. I’m sorry google doesn’t work where you live.
            LOL. Lay off the booze man.

Comment

Good luck and I hope you find what you want.
              Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 12-01-2019, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I've had good luck with double diamond.

However both have been for glocks and going from 40 to 9. Not exactly what you're looking for but the fitment etc has been flawless

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally don’t know of anyone making a threaded barrel for the 5in other than maybe Silencerco. All of the other big name barrel companies don’t make a 5in that I know of. I know apex makes non threaded so they might make one that’s threaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                    I personally don’t know of anyone making a threaded barrel for the 5in other than maybe Silencerco. All of the other big name barrel companies don’t make a 5in that I know of. I know apex makes non threaded so they might make one that’s threaded

I’ve found Apex and KKM so far. Probably going with KKM. Gonna wait cuz $250 with nitride coating is steep LOL. I gotta call a few more places for custom work that may offer barrels. I think Agency and ATEI do them too.

Got some Taran +6 base plates headed my way and looking at options for tritium fiber optic sights. Finding a deal on a pistol has gotten excessive

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      I’ve found Apex and KKM so far. Probably going with KKM. Gonna wait cuz $250 with nitride coating is steep LOL. I gotta call a few more places for custom work that may offer barrels. I think Agency and ATEI do them too.

Got some Taran +6 base plates headed my way and looking at options for tritium fiber optic sights. Finding a deal on a pistol has gotten excessive

Cheap ***. KKM is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Cheap ***. KKM is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        I’m leaning towards KKM. Just gotta space it out

Comment

It gets pricey haha I know that for sure. Here’s my 5in, sights from henning Corp, Apex flatty, stippled, slide cut, etc

Comment

It gets pricey haha I know that for sure. Here’s my 5in, sights from henning Corp, Apex flatty, stippled, slide cut, etc

Looks good! How do you like that trigger? Factory one will get pulled.

Comment

Looks good! How do you like that trigger? Factory one will get pulled.

Absolutely love it. Best one on the market for the M&P. Run them in both of my M&P’s

Comment

Absolutely love it. Best one on the market for the M&P. Run them in both of my M&P’s

I have the 2.0c

Threw a flatty on it with an apex “semi gunsmith” or whatever they call it and that unit is as good as some high dollar 1911’s I’ve got. Super accurate pistol.

Comment

Working...
                                X