Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 year old 7 with split G2 just walked under my stand and freshened scrape where I had put scent on before I climbed into this set

Then a second yearling 8 followed the 2 year old

I’m loving these pics I can get with my phone on the digiscoping adaptor with my binocs![emoji106]

Comment

Young 4-point and doe just crossed behind me to the N

Comment

Young 6-point just crossed in front of me

Comment

Another young 5 point crossed behind me

Comment

Doe walked through water to cross islands too

Comment

Sounds like oak hallow was the only stand that didn’t see a single deer. Headed in for some hot beef now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Walked out to an awesome sunset after a great afternoon hunt.

Saw 18-20 deer...lost count toward the end of the afternoon...8 different bucks

Comment

Hard to beat prime rib with brown gravy, mashed taters and broccoli...

Comment

I’m all caught up!!

Congrats Stins and Wade!!! Y’all finish out strong

Comment

Making a little breakfast and formulating a game plan for this morning’s sit...should be a good one![emoji106]

Comment

All set at briefcase...not much wind up here and tree is really comfortable![emoji106]

We’ve set a camera up in video mode on a huge scrape right here close to the stand and we’ve got a couple awesome videos of 3 year olds working the scrape in the very first night we had it out. Haven’t checked the camera in 2 days so interested in seeing what shows up here this morning

Comment

All set in dance floor where Wade shot his buck the other day.

Comment

2 does just walked out into y’all grass 50 yards south of the alfalfa plot

They are close to being down wind from me but slowly working their way in

Comment

She got downwind if me and crossed where I walked in ( not where I expected them to come from) and then retreated back into the woods to the south. She’s blowing up on the ridge

Comment

6 bucks chasing 2 hot does all around me

Biggest has a doe bedded on hillside to NW

Comment

Working...
                                X