Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateway Archery

Comment

bump for info on any shop actually in east dallas. any hoyt dealers on that side of dallas? just moved here

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
        There’s also Big O’s in Sherman. I’ve been in there once and they explained a good tuning process that’s included with a bow purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This. They are great. Odd hours but they are very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
          bump for info on any shop actually in east dallas. any hoyt dealers on that side of dallas? just moved here
          All Star Archery and Marine on Dilido Rd. It's the "sister" location to the Lewisville store.

Here's the website: https://www.allstarmarine.com/main.sc

It's been a few years since I've been in the Dallas location but I know they transfer products back and forth between stores.
          Last edited by redhoghunter; 10-14-2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post

All Star Archery has a location near I-30 and 635 - on Dilido Rd.

Comment

All star Lewisville has always treated me very well

Comment

Rack City Archery in Denison TX is a newer shop. They carry Elite, Prime, and Expedition that I know of. Though I know they are clearing out the last of their 2019's so inventory is limited. Pretty good husband and wife owners that are very couple people.

Comment

Working...
                X