Nikon getting out of scope market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon getting out of scope market

Appears that Nikon is getting out of the scope business. Seeing some online retailers offer some really good clearance deals. Be on the lookout if you like Nikon scopes.

And where did you pick up this information ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      And where did you pick up this information ?
      I'm cant find anything about that either...

Comment

It is all over the optic pages on FB but I haven't seen anything official from Nikon yet.

Comment

Interesting... it can't be a major revenue stream for them so it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

I posted here about it a few days ago. they notified all wholesalers last week or so that they would be ending production in 2020

Comment

the question is: are they gonna honor warranties?

If not, they may as well end it now!

Comment

sad to see them go-- good glass for the price.
                I have number of their products that have been good to me.
                None have had warranty issues.

Comment

Thats sad.. got a few of them and for the money been VERY good products..
                  No issues whatsoever..

Comment

Yup I picked one up years ago as an extra for random guns when needed. Been a great scope on every gun i mounted it on.

Comment

If you can’t tell my experience with them hasn’t been so great. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are we sure they aren't just clearing out older models. I've seen all kinds of crazy sales from Nikon over the years. I'd find it hard to believe Nikon is stopping all riflescopes.

If so I wonder if it's going to be a PC thing...

Comment

Just finished doing the Google search and on the Nikon website, could not find any information to confirm?

Not challenging, but there is so much FB scams these days so who knows.

And I AM a Nikon fan, never had an issue but I know it happens. Hope they are not getting out of the market as I would NOT hesitate to buy this brand based on years of good performance and value.

Comment

Plot twist... Camera phones are stealing casual photography customers from nikon as you can't really tell a difference between pictures taken by the two devices, so Nikon fake leaks they are ending scope sales as a money grab.

Not what's actually happening, but fun to leave things to the imagination.

Comment

Every Nikon scope I owned got sent in for repairs, I swore off them years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X