No announcement yet.

Trump 2nd Term Agenda Outlined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden said he was gonna create some uh you know the thing cornpop said come on man! You a junkie or something? I dont need your vote you dog eared phony soldiers. I got the boiler makers rigging voted for me. I told em if they didn't they ain't getting no money and son of a biscuit they endorsed me.

Comment

Biden also said he would have plenty of Muslms in his administration!

Comment

I’m not a big “space” guy but a space force will be needed in the future just no way around it.
        Cool thing is I’m watching them build it, it’s a direct line of site from my desk. Kinda looking forward to seeing some of the testing down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          I’m not a big “space” guy but a space force will be needed in the future just no way around it.
          Cool thing is I’m watching them build it, it’s a direct line of site from my desk. Kinda looking forward to seeing some of the testing down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Space force is a must. China CV is stacking weapons in space.

Besides that we now KNOW there are space crafts visiting earth from else where.

Comment

Bidens plan is to break you working guys and make his family richer

Comment

Reagan's Space-based Laser project is alive and well and is WAY far more advanced than when it was "cancelled" by Clinton-Gore...

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Bidens plan is to break you working guys and make his family richer
                This is worrisome and makes pray harder that those who vote look beyond the individual running for President but focus on the platform of the party.

Comment

Working...
                X