No announcement yet.

Saturday Morning Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather is perfect... not seeing deer, 4 coyotes, all 100+ yards away. Who's still in the stand, how long do you go? I already start thinking of getting down at 9am... have stayed till noon a few times, 11, 10 many times, never seen anything with the extra hours.

Any late morning success stories?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty impressed with this whac'em....punched through her and knocked a hole in the square tubing big the feeder leg. I deleted my tapacrap otherwise I'd post pics now.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Here near Boerne.

Watching a 33” aoudad eat and debating
        Let me know if you ever decide to sell one of those Aoudad hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
          Weather is perfect... not seeing deer, 4 coyotes, all 100+ yards away. Who's still in the stand, how long do you go? I already start thinking of getting down at 9am... have stayed till noon a few times, 11, 10 many times, never seen anything with the extra hours.

Any late morning success stories?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
          Stayin till 10
          All the deer under me just now left and a few cows nearby. I doubt I’ll see anything worth shooting but I can’t stand to leave before 10

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Lot of action in Blanco county. Have a real old 9 under me right now .
            Melanistic doe as well
            Now that’s an interesting hunt.
            Please share photo of the doe
            Why not take The real old nine?

BP

Comment

Cherokee county, nothing yet. Congrats Jon!

Comment

Can't move till 10. A spike and two does came to the feeder 10 min ago

Comment

Sitting in the recliner at the fire station... wishing i was hunting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    Sitting in the recliner at the fire station... wishing i was hunting though.
                    That’s were I’ll be tomorrow

Comment

Down in Lavaca County this morning my 8 y/o was about to squeeze off on his first doe with a crossbow but she spooked. Had a decent 8 and two scrub bucks pushing a doe around camp when we got back.

Comment

Skunked this morning in Houston County. I'm gonna head back out about 1pm and stay til dark. I think they will be moving after lunch.

Comment

So here are the pics as promised..... based on the sound of that arrow hitting the feeder, I was sure I had missed high or low. Apparently I just busted through her.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                            No sir. Didnt reup on the lease. At a friend of mines chasing does.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Got busted around 8 this morning by a couple does and spikes.. this south wind isnt good for this blind, but we're gonna give it a chance this evening anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X