Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
    CMC triggers for sure. Just put one in my AR Pistol and is super smooth
    I did the same on my Bushmaster M4. I got the 3 lb. curved trigger and it made one heck of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasTiger View Post
      awesome. will look into these. any input on 1 stage vs 2 stage?
      Once you get thr feel for the first stage the 2 stage LaRue is the nuts. Takes about 2 rounds to get the feel.

Comment

Larue trigger for $80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a big fan of CMC. I just recently found a Rise Armorment Rave 140 trigger on sale and it's ok. Much better than milspec but no where near CMC. I also have 2 POF triggers that are really good.

Comment

Larue MBT

Comment

I've got 4 of the CMCs and haven't used the LaRue. I may need to buy one and try it out but I am very happy with CMC

Comment

I love the CMC 2.5. Rise isn't bad. JMT was closer to 4lbs and I had random light primer strikes. I've heard nothing but good things about LaRue and really want to try one (the wife's AR will probably get one real soon).

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah, Hiperfire is decent too, but for the money I'd go CMC.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasTiger View Post
                    Finished my pistol build and would like to upgrade the trigger, as the PSA kit trigger creeps quite a bit and isnt as crisp as i would like. Any suggestions on replacements with no creep?
                    I bought the PSA 2-stage trigger and just put it in my pistol. Is this what you have? Mind is kind of gritty on the uptake but the break is pretty clean. Hoping with a little use it will smooth out a bit. I may try polishing a little to see if I can improve.

I have tried a few 2-stagers and have yet to find anything as silky smooth as the Geissele SSA-E I have on my long-range rifle. That said, that trigger was a gift. I'd never spend over $200 on a trigger but you obviously get what you pay for.

Comment

I’ve put 2 of the psa single stage 3.5lb match grade triggers in my last two builds. Super clean break and no creep, and a nice click on the reset. It’s a huge upgrade from the stock triggers. They are $119.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Very happy with my CMC single stage, straight, 3.5 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          The LaRue Tactical MBT 2 stage trigger is great and only $80 now. Feels about identical to my Giessele SSA triggers without the $240 price tag. Highly recommend.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/
                          This ^^^ Just bought one 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X