Street Race Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Race Houston

Anyone else seen this or know more about it? Short story is yellow Camaro told folks he was going to do a "fly by" at a street takeover on the 290 feeder. Well cars pulled out in front of him, and he hit them around 100 MPH. 3 bystanders dead. A 14 YO, 16, YO, and 35 YO.

The driver has a wife and little girl. Late night, testosterone, speed and (potentially) alcohol don't mix.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...5-a423b6390a2a

Heard about it. Horrible

Comment

I just saw this on a news feed. Sad deal and the driver is in deep, deep trouble.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I know more about it.

Comment

Wife showed me that. Back in my day we went to Rankin, Pollock street in Conroe, or a street over in Jersey Village. Never understood how people get away with racing on the freeway.

Comment

Horsepower to IQ ratio way out of whack.

Idiot.

Comment

Needs to be shot!

Comment

Really sad deal. I've got what appears to be about an 18 year old running around in my area in a brand new Mustang GT, flying down neighborhood roads at 80+ and blowing through stop signs. The little *****'s buddy in the passenger seat flipped me off the other day... it's just a matter of time, but they will all unfortunately learn the hard way, and spend years in prison.

Comment

it was caught on video but i haven't seen it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I know more about it.
                    Anything you can share? I've only read what the insta and FB says, who knows how much is actually true.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      Really sad deal. I've got what appears to be about an 18 year old running around in my area in a brand new Mustang GT, flying down neighborhood roads at 80+ and blowing through stop signs. The little *****'s buddy in the passenger seat flipped me off the other day... it's just a matter of time, but they will all unfortunately learn the hard way, and spend years in prison.
                      Seen this before, throw a shovel or rake out in front of him next time, when he stops.....you can take it from here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen something very similar happen on Regal Row in Irving.
                        6 people killed, 4 essays, and 2 girls.
                        Girls were in their parked car watching, and the other car jumped the curb.
                        Bystanders started pulling them out of the cars, and then 100s of people started running to get out of there.
                        Street races get wild!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                          What did their parents say when you told them? Or no parents in their life?

Comment

Originally posted by quackerbox View Post
                            i know more about it.

aaannnnd theeeennnn.....

Comment

Another one as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X