NRA Renewing Subscription??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA Renewing Subscription??

Received my subscription renewal letter was wondering if you will be renewing yours??

I am a life member but still make a donation every year...I don’t agree with them on several things but still think they play an important role and more now than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, and they sent me a nice little back-pack as a gift.................
      The tag on the inside, said "made in China"................
      They've gotten their last dime, from me............

Comment

If you only support organizations that you 100% agree with, you will support none.

Comment

I think the NRA is powerless. They are done. Power and money corrupted.

Comment

My money goes to GOA now.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I am a life member but still make a donation every year...I don’t agree with them on several things but still think they play an important role and more now than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Ditto!

Comment

My support will return when Wayne'o is gone... until then, nope.

Comment

I maintain NRA membership and Firearms Policy Coalition. I see more action from FPC but the NRA plays a role.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    My support will return when Wayne'o is gone... until then, nope.
                    This. Just as crooked as politicians. Heck, they are politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      If you only support organizations that you 100% agree with, you will support none.
                      Wise words

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                        Wow!...Spot on. Totally agree.
                        The magazine alone is worth the price of membership. How many vacations are they going on after printing the magazine and mailing it for $35 a year?
                        No gun lobby has the power the NRA has. I do three-year renewals.

Comment

Yes, I will continue to support the NRA and proud to see it relocating to Texas.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

I dropped out ..and don't know answer...I feel they need to address the gun problems and try to solve them...not do nothing....

Yes I support the second A.....and have my share of guns and will keep em

Comment

I’ve made my position clear on the NRA many times previously. In order to regain my support they are going to have to clean house and restructure and get back to what they used to be good at 20+ years ago.

I’ve seen no meaningful positive impact from them on killing any current or upcoming gun control legislation in at least that long from them.

For now GOA, FPC and others get my support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X