Game Winner 10' Tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner 10' Tripod

Needed to add another stand to the farm and just simply did not have time to build one this year. I went ahead and purchased the GW 10' Tripod and the accessory wrap that goes with it. Will be putting it up this weekend and was just curious if anyone else is using this stand and anything I should be aware of before assembling it at the farm.

time lol it will take you an hour or so to put it together but they are good stands

Comment

I have 3 of the older model 10ft. They have been great for me and are really comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
        time lol it will take you an hour or so to put it together but they are good stands
        Take a impact & wrench, and it really cuts down the time

Comment

i like mine

Comment

Best stand out there for the money, plus a comfy seat. They take awhile to put together as stated above. I used flex seal spray on the seat because they get crushed by the sun and can tear, that has resolved that issue, but then the seat becomes a bit sticky. Use a brown towel or rub dirt in into the flex seal when dry and the stickiness goes away.

Comment

Put grease on seat post

Comment

I have 3 of them that have been in the field for >4years. No issues, I like the mesh seat(no sweat when bow hunting), and they have held up all this time. Assembly required some bending and force to get everything to line up initially- have wrench set and sockets available to speed it up. I don’t install the rails because used exclusively used for bow hunting. I greased the seat in summer of year 2 to prevent squeaking....

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I already have the impact, wrenches, and sockets packed up. This will be a rifle stand for the most part and I purchased the accessory top for it that has the surround and also the folding roof. We will see how it all goes together.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofee View Post
                    Put grease on seat post
                    This if it is designed like my first one. Keep it from squeaking when turning. Also keep seat covered in off season as mentioned above. The seat will wear out, but it is super easy to retro fit a boat seat on it later when it does finally bite it.

Comment

Impact definitely helps a ton. Put one together at my father in laws without one and it took 1 1/2 Hrs, did one last week at my place with an impact and it took roughly 30 to 45 minutes. I don't have the accessory wrap, I read online it was a tight fit. I did put a camo net around mine and my knees do touch it so it is a tight area.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                        I read online it was a tight fit. I did put a camo net around mine and my knees do touch it so it is a tight area.
                        This right here. I'm a short guy (5'5") and my feet are on the front edge. Mine isn't being used right now, so it's in pieces in the backyard. Before I use it again, I'm going to try and see if I can relocate the seat post further back. Otherwise, it's good tripod stand.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

I have 4 of these. Have the accessory wrap on 2. The instructions suck for the roof, the picture is or was bassackwards! They last, they are comfortable and you can shoot a gun, bow, crossbow, with little or no hassle.

Comment

Don't tighten the screws until you have it mostly together

Take a 10mm and 13mm with you...one wrench the other impact/screw gun

Very easy to follow instructions and hardware is all nicely individually labeled for the step you are on.

It will take a little bit of time so don't think you are going to slap it together in 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                            X