Standing Desk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing Desk?

Do any of you have any suggestions on which standing desk converter is the best bang for the buck? I'm in a corner, and I have dual monitors. I'm sick of sitting all day, and I want to be able to sit or stand while banging away at this keyboard all day. I'm just trying to avoid spending a fortune, and it is easy to do on these things!

I really like Varidesk

Comment

Varidesk is great, but not cheap. Company paid for mine, as it was a health issue or that's how I passed it off. It really is nad to sit all day.

Comment

My wife uses Ergotron brand. Hers is adjustable day by day, stand up or conventional. She has been working from home for 10+ years and while product was very expensive, she said it is worth it.

Comment

The amazon brand works great and is a decent price. You can also get a dual arm monitor bracket that clamps to the desk.

You can find used desks for sale on offer up/5 miles/etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used the Varidesk for several years in my office. It was solid and worked great and was easy to move up and down too.

Comment

Varidesk for me. However, with my home setup, 27" and 32" monitors, I can't use it. I brought it home from the office as the company is moving offices and it won't be needed in new furniture. I can't really use it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                Varidesk for me. However, with my home setup, 27" and 32" monitors, I can't use it. I brought it home from the office as the company is moving offices and it won't be needed in new furniture. I can't really use it now.
                Wanna sell it? I think all I'll need the top to be 36" wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  The amazon brand works great and is a decent price. You can also get a dual arm monitor bracket that clamps to the desk.

You can find used desks for sale on offer up/5 miles/etc

I did this and like it alot

Comment

Also if you go the amazon route, you can find them on sale often. I bought mine on prime day and it was discounted by $80+

Comment

I have the Veridesk and it is fine. Not great, but acceptable. My wife has the Uplift desk and it is WAY better but not cheap. We went with a Walnut top since she offices at home and we wanted it to look like furniture. Mine is just the black formica. It became much more useful when I went online and found a shallow drawer to add to it. I can't work without at least some sort of drawer.

Comment

My company bought me a Varidesk and I tried it but it was not possible for me to use my 3 monitors plus I think better when I'm sitting. So I use conference calls to walk around. My buddy has a cool desk from Pottery Barn. He only stands to work but he is out in the field far more than in the office. It's pricey but stylish!

Comment

Get a padded/ergonomic floor mat as well. Makes a huge difference and is well worth the investment. You will stand longer and with less fatigue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

We use Varidesk here. I bought twenty for my team. They are all in cubicles, so corners, with 2-3 monitors. We really like them....though a few folks rarely use the feature.

Comment

Working...
                            X