Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand and fill Feeders, choosing the right one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buccees ASF, krivoman stand and fill directional, and a Outdoor Addiction stand and fill. Rate em in order:
    1. Krivoman Directional- built like a tank, backed it up close to some cedars and it slings it out towards blind. It’s basically hidden. Believe it holds 700-800 lbs.

2. Outdoor Addiction stand and fill- holds 650lbs- same design as buccees asf but legs are heavy duty square tubing-

3. Buccees ASF- holds 600- good feeder as well, a little bit cheaper than the OA feeder

All three are good feeders and I haven’t had a problem with any of them

Comment

The new 720 lb at Academy are great

Comment

Where’s a good place to find the Lamco’s at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
          Where’s a good place to find the Lamco’s at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelo Tractor Supply.

Comment

I would want the motor and all the guts to be easily serviceable. Things do and will go out.

Comment

I want to find 1-2 directional stand & fill. Those seem to be harder to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas wildlife supply. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I want to find 1-2 directional stand & fill. Those seem to be harder to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed.. most directionals are “stand in your truck and fills”.. better than a ladder but still not the same as feet on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                    I have a buccees ASF, krivoman stand and fill directional, and a Outdoor Addiction stand and fill. Rate em in order:
                    1. Krivoman Directional- built like a tank, backed it up close to some cedars and it slings it out towards blind. It’s basically hidden. Believe it holds 700-800 lbs.

2. Outdoor Addiction stand and fill- holds 650lbs- same design as buccees asf but legs are heavy duty square tubing-

3. Buccees ASF- holds 600- good feeder as well, a little bit cheaper than the OA feeder

All three are good feeders and I haven’t had a problem with any of them

I only own a Krivoman, but I’ve filled, hauled, and hunted most of those mentioned above. Will echo that the Krivoman is built like a tank, but also light enough for a single person to load into the bed of a truck and is on sleds, so easy to pull behind a 4 wheeler or ranger if you need to get it in a tight spot. I’ve beat it up pretty hard and it shows 0 signs of wear. Will probably get another this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                      I only own a Krivoman, but I’ve filled, hauled, and hunted most of those mentioned above. Will echo that the Krivoman is built like a tank, but also light enough for a single person to load into the bed of a truck and is on sleds, so easy to pull behind a 4 wheeler or ranger if you need to get it in a tight spot. I’ve beat it up pretty hard and it shows 0 signs of wear. Will probably get another this off-season.
                      How far will the Krivoman directional throw?

Comment

The asf have been good to me I have a stand and fill 1250 on skids I don't need Id let go of

Comment

I bought an ASF 600# stand and fill this year. I will be selling my double 55 gallon high rise big ***** feeders and replacing them with the ASF feeders as they run out and funds permit. SO much easier to fill and work great.

Comment

Working...
                          X