No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doge is spiking, y’all take a look. Don’t take much to get lots of shares. Reddit is blowing it up.

Comment

bought some stocks tonight

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I was listening to a couple guys discussing this while I was driving around today. One was definitely on the side of the wallstreet gang and the other guy was on the side of the individual playing on the retail side. It was a great discussion. The retail guys who are smart have the tools and information to compete now and the wallstreet gang doesnt like it. It is shaking them to their core. At one point, one of the two said he doesnt know how any of the hedgefund guys are going to make money with this going on, lol. How awesome is that. Rage on people!
        This is absolute greatness

Comment

I dont really consider it investing- this is a game of Vegas hot potatoes. There will be some stuck holding some worthless stock they paid premium for. I dont mess with it but do look at Wall Street Bets and it is interesting and is a way to neutralized the hedge guys from controlling
          Last edited by glen; 01-28-2021, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
            The financial systems implodes if you could force the hand of precious metal market manipulators. Burn it down!
            I already own SLV leap calls but I'm trying to work up a new long term super gamble on SLV. I may be buying +/- $500 every two weeks in calls over the next 3 years. If it never moves I'll lose ~36k but I can't see SLV not ramping up at some point within 1-3 years. But if it breaks out once it breaks $50 and holds they very well could run it to $200+ So the calls should be 200-400x the money (depending how far out they are).

So there's only a 10% chance this plan works But for that return I may do it. Hero or zero LOL

Comment

go for it...it's only money

Comment

GME went to $513 early this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  SNDL is really fluctuating.

guess I should have exited CMV when I was up 40%. I need a better crystal ball. Mine is all foggy.
                  Well it's $30 now. Did you sell? I sold like an idiot. I seem to always get shook out LOL

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    GME went to $513 early this morning.

Crazy what’s going on

Comment

Naah, I still got it. Got into SNDL earlier this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        Naah, I still got it. Got into SNDL earlier this morning.

I was looking at it but didn’t pull the trigger. Was hoping for a good dip before I bought

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                          Crazy what’s going on

Will be interesting to see if the guerilla investors can hold out and wreck Melvin Capital. Same thing is apparently going on with AMC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Word is AMC is going to be a small repeat? Anyone still buying into it at $18?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                              i got in at 16... hopefully it runs the same tract

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

Word on Twitter is still buy I don’t believe it will be as big as GME but still considerable is what everyone is speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X