X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tewbeleaux's in Spring is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Yes he does, I’ve never been there before but I believe it’s called BonFire Wings. I’m thinking maybe I need to get some tomorrow 🤔
      BonFire wings are really good! Pluckers is the best chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Great thread guys! Good timing for market research going into the 1st quarter also. I was going to let local Houston folks know in two weeks that we are launching two new ghost locations in Houston. One in the Galleria area and another in the Museum District area. Both will be delivery only but will encompass a 5 mile radius that touches nearly 800,000 residents. New branding, website, social media campaign and equipment installation should all be ready in two weeks. 2021 should be super exciting as Covid 19 has changed the game!
        Do you ship? Would love to try some, if we can get them up to the Dallas area . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
          Those pictures are increasing the cravings!

Everyone that mentioned Hooter's - ever try their Buffalo Shrimp?

Buffalo shrimp in Daytona sauce at Hooters is by far the best thing you can eat there. You will want more.

As for wings, BWW has the best sauces (spicy garlic is my favorite with mango habanero a close second) but Wings N More in College Station (have to be in College Station, not near as good in Houston) has my favorite wings. Just wish I could merge the two places.

Yall folks making your own sauces, post up some recipes. I use 1 large bottle of Louisiana hot sauce poured over 1 melted stick of butter and add some Tony’s seasoning for an extra kick. If too spicy, add more butter. Heat up until its good and hot and toss the wings in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wing daddy's in San Antonio there garlic parmesan wings and ranch is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Barrel and Bones in the Colony have smoked then fried chicken wings. They are insanely good. Super crispy outside a delicious Smokey goodness. If they didn’t kill you slowly I would eat them often.

Normal wings I prefer BWW just because I like the jerk sauce they have.
              I'll pass on the jerk sauce

Comment

I like wings that are not breaded and not deep fried.

When I make them I use an old wok. And I just use franks for buffalo style. I have also done several versions on the grill that are excellent. Hard to mess up wings.

I've found pizza joints have the best. But, the ones I've liked always seem to sell out to new owner who then mess up the wings and/or pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                  The mango habanero from Wingstop is hard to beat!
                  This is the only wing my wife will eat.

I prefer my smoked wings on the pellet smoker with Sweet Baby Ray's wing sauce and ranch for dipping.

After that it's Wingstop Original Hot.

Comment

During the short time I lived in Houston during college, we would go to Hooters on Wednesday nights for .25cent wings. I haven't had them since guess I need to go back.. For the wings of course. Also there was a place in Houston called Wolfies (I believe) they were pretty good as well. Wingstop is hit or miss, every time I have ate there it is a gamble kind of like Taco Bell.

Comment

Pluckers is down the line for me a bit. Wingstop is good but more bone than meat. I've been air frying then mixing it up with drys and sauces lately but Bdubs is my go to. I as many LOVE wings

Comment

PLUCKERS...hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                          Yes he does, I’ve never been there before but I believe it’s called BonFire Wings. I’m thinking maybe I need to get some tomorrow 🤔
                          Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Oscar’s Bonfire Wings has been very very good every time I’ve been. This is way better than BWW, Brewings, Wings and More or WingStop, in my opinion. I don’t say this just because he’s a TBHer. **** good wings.

Wings and Things on FM1960 just West of Kuykendahl was my go to for years despite being 30 min from my office.

Of the better known chains, I gotta go with WingStop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Another thumbs up on Bonfire Wings. Fantastic. The fried boudan is great too!
                          Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          Indeed he does. Bonfire Wings. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

I get the Bonfire special. 10 wings (spicy creole), 2 boudin balls, and fries.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Great thread guys! Good timing for market research going into the 1st quarter also. I was going to let local Houston folks know in two weeks that we are launching two new ghost locations in Houston. One in the Galleria area and another in the Museum District area. Both will be delivery only but will encompass a 5 mile radius that touches nearly 800,000 residents. New branding, website, social media campaign and equipment installation should all be ready in two weeks. 2021 should be super exciting as Covid 19 has changed the game!

Yessir! Well, my wife owns them and I kinda work for her these days. But God knows it waaaay more fun the the biotech industry.

Still not open for dine in but call ahead or DoorDash if you are within 7 miles of a locale.

I remember the pics of you and the girls there.......they definitely enjoyed it!

Hard to keep boudain balls rolled and ready to geaux these days........crazy busy!!

Bonfire Special is the #1 Seller...........add a small gumbo and call it a day!

I love TedTalks!!!
                          Bonfire Wings is still my favorite. Every time I'm on the east side I eat there. Stopped by there several weeks ago and realized they still didn't have dine in so I ordered a bunch to go, took them home and ate on them for a few days. There used to be one by my doctor's office on Westheimer so I'd schedule my appointments right before lunch. Unfortunately they closed. I'm out 290 and Hwy 6 so unfortunately the new ghost locations are a bit far from me.

Wingstop is my go-to when I'm can't get to the east side.

Comment

Wingstop. Cajun dry rub wings

Comment

Landrover, open some stuff up in Dallas!!

Comment

I really like BWW mango habanero, their dry rub wings are good too

Comment

Working...
                                X