No announcement yet.

RIP Charlie Pride.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he can "Kiss an angel good morning" tomorrow. He was a legend to many. Gonna miss him. RIP Mr. Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      For real this time. Complications due to Covid. Confirmed via radio and Twitter.

He was a good one. Grew up listening to and singing his music. Plus he loved his baseball and Texas Rangers..
      I once got to open for Charley in Longview at Neal McCoys East Texas Angel Network benefit. I was in awe being in his presence, after listening to him my entire childhood on the radio....he was larger than life, a living legend and a true gentleman.

Comment

Yea sucka big time one of the greatest. Crazy just saw him on CMT music awards and made comment how well he looked. RIP SIR

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rip

Comment

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the all time greats. His voice was one of a kind. He will be missed.

Comment

Heard that yesterday. Absolutely love his music. Gonna go ahead and listen to a little bit this morning. Rest Easy Mr. Pride.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A true legend I grew up listening to his music and still enjoy it he was one of the best
                  RIP

Comment

I played in a fund raising golf tournament with him a few years back. He was truly a gentleman taking time to pose for pictures and sign autographs.

Comment

Not a Baseball fan here ..But Country Music he was a WOW!!!!! RIP SIR

Comment

This is a tough one. Unique, multi-talented, gracious fellow. He could play some ball

Comment

Working...
                        X