No announcement yet.

Anyone seen this? Disgusting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Nike found it's next Colin Kaepernick.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
      Lord help us is right.....

Be a man, teach your sons that sometimes their is injustice. Men know how to control their anger, how to act with integrity and character and rise above a ****ty situation.

Every coach, every referee, every parent, every principle, every person who is a role model or disciplinarian in young men’s lives would be knocked out at some point if it was ok for a kid who “felt” like an injustice was done to them had the “right” to do so.

You know what happens if you knock out your boss because he treated you unfairly, you get fired.

You know what happens in today’s world if you knock out the mouthy parent in the stands, you get arrested.

Comments like these fuel the entitled mindset of our youth that they are right no matter what. Sometimes even when your right, you have no right to repercussion.

Teach them how to be a man and control themselves, not be a little boy who throws a tantrum every time something doesn’t go their way. That’s already what’s wrong with America’s future..... don’t feed the flame.
      X2

Comment

So it’s ok for Kyle rittenhouse to kill two people because he was defending himself at a place where he didn’t belong crossing state lines and carrying an at-15 for protection? Whether he was doing right or wrong some people support his actions. Isn’t that condoning violence? What’s the difference between him and the football player? I’m sure Kyle knew the risks of what could happen but he still went out

Comment

You've gone from digging a hole w/ a shovel to using a backhoe.

Comment

I really can’t believe some of these comments, I totally expected 5 pages of comments condemning the young mans actions. But nope some are actually saying a 59 year old man had it coming from a 18 year old. I played football in the RGV and never saw anything like this, I got ejected for a late hit and didn’t cry about it. If you think it’s ok or he had it coming or on the fence about it you’re the problem. My dad would’ve beat the craap out of me. I would be the craap out of my son if would pull that. As a Hispanic living in the valley I’m embarrassed for those using the race card, dude attacked a older man for a call during a sorts game. Race has nothing to do with it that’s always the card someone try’s to pull out of their azzz when they have no leg to stand on. Those saying he made a mistake, ok I understand but this wasn’t his first offense. At the minimum he should not be allowed play another high school sport for the remainder of his time in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
              So it’s ok for Kyle rittenhouse to kill two people because he was defending himself at a place where he didn’t belong crossing state lines and carrying an at-15 for protection? Whether he was doing right or wrong some people support his actions. Isn’t that condoning violence? What’s the difference between him and the football player? I’m sure Kyle knew the risks of what could happen but he still went out
              I haven’t commented since the first page, and I probably should of back buttoned on most of those. However I think Jesse I have solved your problem.

You need a snickers Bar, cause your acting like a noisy little ... never mind Mildred, just go get a snickers bar and we will talk hunten tomm..

Comment

I guess I wasn’t raised to be a pushover. I’m sure the boy probably weighed the odds before he decided to flatline the ref. Coaches did nothing to correct issue?.. it’s not like the player got on top of the ref and starting knocking out teeth. But he should have known better, sit down and be a good boy and take any crap that comes your way [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  I will be at the deer lease without internet
                  Try and carry on without my worldly insight
                  Until I may once again return!

Head west if you wanna cure the world’s problems...Im not hard to find. You know you are family & nothing off the table here or there that hasn’t been already openly discussed in person around the pit in Mercedes? Not sure why Or what is an issue now??

Not sure what burr is under your saddle is with me but I’m available to hash it out...Im not bashful amigo & got ww to wrap when ready. Not like you??

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                    Not surprising from that area.
                    Surely you don't mean this because it a predominantly hispanice area. Surely you don't...

Kid should never be allowed to play a sport again. Hope he figures it out... jail or worse is where he will end up if he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
                      Ho Lee crap. There is no way you are serious. I dont call people out on here because of the whole internet bad a... syndrome etc ( I'm no bada.. on here or real life ) but you have a serious issue mentally. I am honestly worried you are a danger to society because your logic is so flawed. Unbelievable. Please tell me you are a 12yo kid or something

Comment

Charges, kicked out of school, banned from football, all acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All the remarks defending this kid is the very reason this country has gone to crap. There are consequences for everything you do in life, right or wrong, and he and the team got what they deserved. Amazing people say the ref had something to do with it. Your boss makes you mad, you deck him. Get a life. Quit blaming others for your own mistakes. Grow up.

Comment

I haven't read all comments but it doesn't surprise me that some support this type of behavior.

It doesn't matter how bad the ref is or what ever. A ref or umps call, good or bad is final.

If you have a bad ref or ump then that is a coaches problem.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

How many time that “kid” get held back? Looks like a grown *** man standing in front of those cops

Comment

Indefensible...Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X