Range finder binocular recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range finder binocular recommendations?

I’m looking at a new pair of Binos and I’m kicking around the idea of getting a range finder model so that I can do away with my rangefinder all together. What do you have? How do you like it? Budget would be around 800-1000

Save a little more and keep searching the internet and get some Leica Rangefinders. A friend of mine picked some up the other day for $1200. They were demo models from Camerland, but he said he couldn't find a mark or smudge on them. the box had all the paperwork and items that new ones come with.
    I cant see much difference between Leica and Swaros as I have both. I actually prefer my Leicas because they weigh less. And invest in a good bino pouch to protect them.

Comment

Vortex Fury HD is a great set and just a bit higher than your price range. You cant go wrong with them, very accurate and easy to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
        Vortex Fury HD is a great set and just a bit higher than your price range. You cant go wrong with them, very accurate and easy to use.
        Ive actually looked at these. need to get my hands on a set

Comment

Pm Arrowsmith with the vortex model your looking for he can get you insane prices.j

I got my vortex UHD 12x50's from him, price couldn't be beat anywhere.

Comment

I second the Leica's. I'm on my third pair just because I upgraded as they brought out the newer model. You can glass all day long and your eyes not hurt like cheaper optics will do

Comment

I have Leica Geovids and they are awesome. Great glass and a great rangefinder. Call Cameraland and ask for Doug and ask for their best price.

Comment

The Leicas are the best I have seen, with the rangefinder.

I finally broke down last year and spent the money on great binos, and have not regretted it since I paid the bill.

Comment

go with Leica

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    The Leicas are the best I have seen, with the rangefinder.

I finally broke down last year and spent the money on great binos, and have not regretted it since I paid the bill.
                    what did you go with Dale?

Comment

Working...
                    X