Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxious to find out more about this one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot this one about 30 mins ago at 210 yds! That’s a record for me for this thermal! After h got hit he ran towards me for about 30-40 yds, hit a shallow ditch and did atleast one flip in the air before landing on his back. He kicked for about 5 secs before I sent another one in him. I normally don’t even attempt a shot at this distance, but after last weekend shooting a coon in the head at 175yds, I felt extremely confident on this shot. This 12.5” 6.5 Grendel stacking pork and pasture poodles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by lglidewell; 01-19-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Just shot a coyote 2 mins ago! Everything is moving tonight.

Comment

very interested in the Wraith HD 4-32X50 DNV but has anyone heard about the other offering they have debuting? The Wraith 4K 3X? Interested to see if it will have much better image quality over the 1080P offerings...

Comment

WT, no one knows more than what they showed in that video. From my understanding that will be the only new digital NV offered by Sightmark. I was told the Photon RT’s are not going away either, this will be a secondary option.

I’ll see it for myself Tuesday when the show starts and will know more then. I’ll be reporting back!

Jason

Comment

Thx sir!

Comment

Jason

What do you know about the new pulsar thermion? I was looking at pulsars website and it looks like the XM’s (seem comparable to the current xq’s) have More base zoom.

3.3 for the xm30 and 5.5 for the xm50. I think the 3.3 would be nice but the 5.5 definitely seems like to much for anything around here. I guess maybe they are trying to compete with Flirs 536 and 736

Comment

2019 Night Vision & Thermal Thread

Liking the new digs on this thread

All I know is my wallet is snapping at me since I watched the new podcast from SHOT. I’m already saving up for one of those Axioms, hope they are sent too y’all on time Jason like the sales rep said [emoji16][emoji16]

Oh and here’s the reason I want a Axiom, like stated in the podcast looking at deer before you leave the stand at night is pretty cool [emoji41] this was with my Trail XQ50 as a handheld a few weeks ago.

Last edited by Russ81; 01-24-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

^^ Dude I'm right there with you. I used my thermal for spotting deer in the thick brush this year and it was amazing what I've been missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                      WT, no one knows more than what they showed in that video. From my understanding that will be the only new digital NV offered by Sightmark. I was told the Photon RT’s are not going away either, this will be a secondary option.

I’ll see it for myself Tuesday when the show starts and will know more then. I’ll be reporting back!

Jason
                      Jason,

Any updates. I'm about to get with you and pull the trigger but unsure whether to go with the Photon or the Wraith. How long will it take you to get Wraiths in stock?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody looking to unload an rxq30v shoot me a pm. Looking to get my brother in the thermal game.

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                          Jason,

Any updates. I'm about to get with you and pull the trigger but unsure whether to go with the Photon or the Wraith. How long will it take you to get Wraiths in stock?

Please disregard. Just read your SHOT show thread.

Comment

Ok back from the SHOT Show!

For those interested, I will be starting to take pre-orders on all the new thermals and NV very soon. This will include the N-Vision Halo, Sightmark Wraith and the Pulsar Thermion and Axion monoculars. I'll be posting up the details for pre-orders soon. I've done this many times over the years on TBH and it's always been very successful but I learn something new every time and I'm making some tweaks and adjustments this time around.

Stay tuned!

Jason

Comment

Definitely interested in the Thermion. Hate to wait til Aug though. Was hoping to pull the trigger next month on a new thermal but I guess I'll wait lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love this thread! It keeps me on move to go hunting. Night vision scope play an important role to get your target down. As a beginner, I read a lot of reviews in order to know that I am in the right track. Can somebody suggest (based on experience) what should I pick in this source that I found: https://gunnewsdaily.com/best-night-...for-the-money/. Rest assured that everything will be hight appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X