Don't run over each other volunteering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't run over each other volunteering

Yeah, this is what I thought would happen. Another social experiment of the current administration that isn't going the way they thought. Or maybe it is.

Force them. Draft em in and classify them all 11, 13 and 19 series. Its important that we get these numbers

SMA should of been more realistic. Do you like living outside for months on end? How about not getting to bathe for weeks on end? How about giving birth to MRE babies/pooping on the ground and receiving minimal medical field attention? Do you hate AC and cold drinks? How about sleep deprivation and mosquitos? Spiders, chiggers and wasps? Man do we have the perfect job for you then young lady! Combat Arms it is for you! LMAO
    Last edited by Ætheling; 08-02-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Reading the article, I see they are asking for "females to become infantrymen".
      My question is, does this require a sex change or gender re-identification?

Signed,
      Confused???????

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Reading the article, I see they are asking for "females to become infantrymen".
        My question is, does this require a sex change or gender re-identification?

Signed,
        Confused???????
        The Marine Corps is already going through this BS. They changed the names of a lot of MOS/job titles from "man" to "person". But they left Infantryman alone.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Force them. Draft em in and classify them all 11, 13 and 19 series. Its important that we get these numbers

SMA should of been more realistic. Do you like living outside for months on end? How about not getting to bathe for weeks on end? How about giving birth to MRE babies/pooping on the ground and receiving minimal medical field attention? Do you hate AC and cold drinks? How about sleep deprivation and mosquitos? Spiders, chiggers and wasps? Man do we have the perfect job for you then young lady! Combat Arms it is for you! LMAO

aahhh, memories

though a prairie dog hole next to a tree makes a great field expedient crapper

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            aahhh, memories

I always liked that fallen tree with a forked branch at juuust the right height.

DJ

Comment

aahhh, memories

Originally posted by DJM View Post
              I always liked that fallen tree with a forked branch at juuust the right height.

DJ

Where one finds the landscape to be short of natural aides one must master the penguin walk. Always waddling forward least the penguin fall backwards into the mess he has created.

Wait why don't the women want to join in again?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Where one finds the landscape to be short of natural aides one must master the penguin walk. Always waddling forward least the penguin fall backwards into the mess he has created.

Wait why don't the women want to join in again?

DJ

Comment

Hahaha

aahhh, memories

Somewhere generations of prairie dogs have cursed your name! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
                    Till a snake crawls up the other side.

I always liked to find a stout sapling to lean back from. Still my preferred method while hunting.

I liked the old e tools with the wooden handle for those moments. The handle made a good place to put your TP. Newer e tools, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                      Somewhere generations of prairie dogs have cursed your name! Lol
                      I can still hear them cursing

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Till a snake crawls up the other side.

I always liked to find a stout sapling to lean back from. Still my preferred method while hunting.

I liked the old e tools with the wooden handle for those moments. The handle made a good place to put your TP. Newer e tools, not so much.
                        The outer sleeve of an MRE box always worked good too.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                        X