Member per county spread sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member per county spread sheet

Is there one that exist, and if not would it be beneficial ?

I know allot of us travel through out the year and even more so towards opening weekend.....So my thoughts were as we are driving and if someone runs into a problem, it would be neat to be able to reference something like " Tarrant county has 200 members and maybe even a contact number". It maybe crazy, but I think it could be beneficial

Thoughts...

I like the idea.

Comment

Networking the Green Screen Brotherhood. I know it sucks being broke down a long ways from home, so this could be useful.

Comment

there are a few face book pages that will help. Lone Star off road recovery and Matagorda Off road and Recovery .

Comment

Love this idea !!!

Comment

I like the idea. For those of us without Facebook it would be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great idea. Should be easy to do and pin at the top like the tracking dog thread.

Comment

I’m already pretty well the point of contact for lots of guys hunting out here when they need something. I’d put my name on the list if someone needs a hand.

Comment

TBH AAA- I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmat View Post
                    TBH AAA- I like it!

Comment

I think its a great idea.

Comment

Great idea, if you break down after dark on hwy 69 between Lumberton to Lufkin let me know. I hunt this stretch of hwy between 8pm and midnight. Cousin jeffthro hunts hwy 96 but you'll have to catch him before he hits the bottle too hard.

Comment

Do we need to add political affiliation and if you’ve been vaccinated?

Comment

The lists create themselves by posting up when your in a jam.

Plenty of times problems get solved by someone who doesn't live in said county but knows somebody or knows what said members in that county might be of help.

Throw a happy hour to see whose around.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              The lists create themselves by posting up when your in a jam.

Plenty of times problems get solved by someone who doesn't live in said county but knows somebody or knows what said members in that county might be of help.

Throw a happy hour to see whose around.
                              This has been my experience…I have made posts on 2 different occasions needing help while on the road and had several offers of assistance within an hour! This site is unlike any other👍🏻

Comment

Working...
                              X