Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great gesture.

Comment

I know of someone. While they were gone.. she found a Jody And sold ALLLLL HIS BELONGINGS.

Comment

PM sent Hoggwild.

Comment

I have had quite a few names pm'd to me already. Thank you all and I will keep this open till tomorrow about lunch time and will put them all in a hat and draw. I think that is about the fairest way to do this.

Comment

Sir as avet I cannot tell u how much it means to know there are ppl like you that always support service members thank u for the support and your gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
              I know of someone. While they were gone.. she found a Jody And sold ALLLLL HIS BELONGINGS.
              She should be strung up. Am i allowed to say that???

Comment

Another reason why I brag about these site, yes, there are still good to great folks out there. That's nice of you sir, way to pay it forward, I'm sure one of our heroes will be happy to accept your offer.

Comment

Incredible gesture, sir!

Comment

Outstanding gesture Sir! I absolutely love being a part of this site.

Comment

Im with you d arrow. This site is not like any other! Nice gesture. Your generosity will be paid back 10 fold! Thanks to all service men and women.

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMullet View Post
                          She should be strung up. Am i allowed to say that???
                          Sure! Just can't find her. LOL

Live and learn. She will get what she deserves somehow, someway. I rarely post on here, but this place is one of a kind. The support n brotherhood is short of anything but GREATNESS here.

Comment

Truly awesome gesture!

Comment

Will be making a choice around lunch time today. Morning bump to get a few more in the hat.

Comment

Awesome gesture sir! It is because of people like yourself that I'm honored to be fighting for the American peoples freedom!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X