This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlb View Post
    yeah, is that why jimbo suspended jamies at fsu, when he was accused, until he used his influence to have the charges dropped?

fify...

Comment

Lol for guys that aren’t worried they sure post a lot of affirmation post [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        https://youtu.be/bAwVVLIOX4s

He ain’t going nowhere.
        He's fine just where he is

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

lol he been doing that since the ink dried on his extension [emoji23]

Comment

That's funny!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                Can you get anything in DT Austin for $500k?
                Yes sir. The skyline is going to change a lot over then next few years as there are a lot of towers in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Yes sir. The skyline is going to change a lot over then next few years as there are a lot of towers in the works.
                  And the weird get weirder . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    And the weird get weirder . .
                    Says the dude that stays up late at night, to watch 18yr old boys yell in milkman uniforms....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      The biggest difference between Herman and Jimbo after year 3 is one was trending downward and the other was trending up. Jimbo just went 9-1 against an all SEC schedule, won a NY6 bowl, and had blue chip recruits lined up at the front door.

Herman was Alamo Bowl bound and had shown some character traits that led people to believe he couldn’t handle everything that comes with the job.

I'm not actually trying to make the point that Jimbo and Herman were the same coach. Or that Jimbo and Sumlin were the same coach.

Aggies like to talk about the tough schedule they play, but per ESPN FPI SOS ratings for the last 5 years excluding the shortened COVID year, Texas has played a tougher schedule every year averaging out to the 16th ranked schedule compared to the Aggies 29th ranked schedule. If you want to add in the COVID year, Texas has averaged the 19th ranked schedule against the 26th ranked schedule.

But, Jimbo and Herman have remarkably similar accomplishments (Bowl wins, end of season rankings, NY6 bowl wins, etc). Certainly, the irony is apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        I'm not actually trying to make the point that Jimbo and Herman were the same coach. Or that Jimbo and Sumlin were the same coach.

Aggies like to talk about the tough schedule they play, but per ESPN FPI SOS ratings for the last 5 years excluding the shortened COVID year, Texas has played a tougher schedule every year averaging out to the 16th ranked schedule compared to the Aggies 29th ranked schedule. If you want to add in the COVID year, Texas has averaged the 19th ranked schedule against the 26th ranked schedule.

But, Jimbo and Herman have remarkably similar accomplishments (Bowl wins, end of season rankings, NY6 bowl wins, etc). Certainly, the irony is apparent.
                        Aggy doesn't understand the law of averages.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          ?? You said, “Texas crushed Ole Miss”.

That last game, in 2013, was 44-23 Ole Miss.

We beat them in 2013 41-38…….
                          Scroll up a little more. Someone else brought it up. That was my reply. What part of they split a home and home do you not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Aggy doesn't understand the law of averages.

Did u miss the posts to where he was referencing the wrong coach?

Again…he misspelled “I was wrong”!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Did u miss the posts to where he was referencing the wrong coach?

Again…he misspelled “I was wrong”!
                              I was soley referencing SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I was soley referencing SOS.

I know… I was referencing him being wrong so now he’s digging. Not a good look!

Comment

Working...
                                X