X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like another annual donation

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Does anyone know when the gun deer hunts are drawn? Spring Turkey?
      Gun hunts I think are September 15.
      Spring Turkey is later, like October or November.

Comment

I tried again this morning and it let me do it so who knows what was going on yesterday. Either way, looking forward to Thursday and crossing fingers my boys have some luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
          I tried again this morning and it let me do it so who knows what was going on yesterday. Either way, looking forward to Thursday and crossing fingers my boys have some luck.
          Their systems sucks and still has bugs since 2014 is whats up, I know about the people who did the design and don't have a lot of faith in it

Comment

So I am new to the draw hunts. My son is finally old enough to qualify as a youth (8). I only signed him up for 2 hunts that were fairly close to us. The first one the deadline to enter is tomorrow. I have a couple of questions.

If tomorrow is the last day to enter when is the drawing?

If you get drawn do they contact you via email? I mean I will probably be checking but I am just curiuos.

Thanks!

Comment

Usually within a day or two after the deadline.
              You're supposed to get emails but don't count on it, lots get caught in spam and some report never getting emails.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Usually within a day or two after the deadline.
                You're supposed to get emails but don't count on it, lots get caught in spam and some report never getting emails.
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                  I have a similar situation going on. My sister in law has a foster kid, 15 years old, that I signed up to take on hunts this season. My 9 year old daughter now is expressing interest so I stuck her on as many hunts as I can. I guess we will see. This is my first year to put any kid on the lottery hunts. Should be a great time if one of them win.

Comment

If all them kids don't draw, yall take them to the youth-only doe hunt at the Chap. My son drew that and they took all the standby kids, and I've read since then that's pretty much the story for every hunt. Huge operation out there, kind of chaotic getting the trucks all rolling but they do a good job of it and there's plenty of game out there. If they're super lucky there's a remote possibility to shoot a Warthog.

Comment

Originally posted by Welding Teach View Post
                      So I am new to the draw hunts. My son is finally old enough to qualify as a youth (8). I only signed him up for 2 hunts that were fairly close to us. The first one the deadline to enter is tomorrow. I have a couple of questions.

If tomorrow is the last day to enter when is the drawing?

If you get drawn do they contact you via email? I mean I will probably be checking but I am just curiuos.

Thanks!
                      Well on the first one we are pending 2nd draw.

Comment

I am always pending the 2nd draw!!

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                          I am always pending the 2nd draw!!
                          Dude, this is 2022. Not 2021.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Dude, this is 2022. Not 2021.

Yep just saying I am pending second draw again.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                              Yep just saying I am pending second draw again.
                              I think he’s just trying to say there’s a updated thread (2022) on the Texas draw hunts. In fact I believe there are 2!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                                I think he’s just trying to say there’s a updated thread (2022) on the Texas draw hunts. In fact I believe there are 2!!
                                Yep!

This is a 2021 thread. And I do like your first name Mastercraftka.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-20-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X