Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
    You cracked me up Dale! Best post on the whole **** thread!

Comment

I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
      Sound reasoning here

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't.

Mines been broke 3 times. I'm a slow learner but once I get it, I got it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe we can salvage something out of this. SH, did you happen to see the price of corn at Buccee's when you were in Madisonville last night?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Well he said he did. You calling him a liar? There’s a Walmart parking lot waiting on you if thats the case.

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't.

Smartest thing I have heard in a long time. God also blessed me with a great sniffer.

Comment

Bet he won't do that again!

Comment

maybe we can get a fuel receipt for the mustard wagon even one for a 3 piece with taters and a biscuit for the neighbor?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    I dunno, if I'm driving several hours out of town without knowing if I'm gonna win or lose I think it's reasonable to ride with somebody to drive me home if things didn't work out favorably. You never know could end up with a concussion or broken bone or something. Just because he's got a driver doesn't mean he'd be involved.
                    Driving to a fight regardless of the distance is dumb. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here? I have read both posts now and haven't figured out how this thing escalated so quickly. This is how I see it...

EB: Gun for sale
                      SH: Is rib original?
                      EB: yes.
                      SH: (shows pic of one that he claims is original and it is different. Then goes silent on thread)
                      EB: (gets a little sideways thinking he has been insulted I guess)

New Thread
                      SH: Pervert sure took a punch. Could have been on drugs.
                      EB: Oh yeah, I sure would like to meet you some time and show you what's for.

Honestly, this is where I got completely lost and the rest is history. Obviously some bad blood here that spilled out onto these two posts. Seems like a whole lot of wasted energy and drama. But hey, who doesn't like a good internet ******* match?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Driving to a fight regardless of the distance is dumb. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Agreed. And there was a whole lotta dumb before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                          What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here? I have read both posts now and haven't figured out how this thing escalated so quickly. This is how I see it...

EB: Gun for sale
                          SH: Is rib original?
                          EB: yes.
                          SH: (shows pic of one that he claims is original and it is different. Then goes silent on thread)
                          EB: (gets a little sideways thinking he has been insulted I guess)

New Thread
                          SH: Pervert sure took a punch. Could have been on drugs.
                          EB: Oh yeah, I sure would like to meet you some time and show you what's for.

Honestly, this is where I got completely lost and the rest is history. Obviously some bad blood here that spilled out onto these two posts. Seems like a whole lot of wasted energy and drama. But hey, who doesn't like a good internet ******* match?
                          Now, its starting to make since. I remember that one. I couldn't figure it out.

Comment

Solid beat down by a protective dad!

Man, I haven’t heard this kinda talk since high school!
                            Btw, corn is $11 a bag in brazoria Buc ees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well heck. I’m pizzzeddd nobody showed up for the livestream. Today starts my 8 days off and now it looks like I have to go buy my own freakin Busch light

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
                                Great job! I had an idiot screw with my wife one time, took 3 surgeries to fix his caved in eye socket, his eye was on his cheek.
                                Good for you! We need more real men standing in the gap for women!

Comment

Working...
                                X