Traditional FSC Week 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 19

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. In their honor, we'll shoot a heart target this week, facing straight on.

Simple heart shape, as shown below, about 7" by 7", with four quadrants, numbered in the middle of each and shot with the first shot of each respective shooting day. In other words: shoot quadrant "1" on Day 1, "2" on Day 2, etc.

Shoot from 12 yards, any stance (6 for kiddos). Most "hits" (touching line counts in shooter's favor) in the proper days' quadrants will win the next week's call. Tie-breaker will be eye-balled closest total distance to the numbers in the quadrants.

Good luck and have fun!

Draw your own target or feel free to print mine:

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tradtiger; 05-09-2021, 12:09 PM.

Mother issues aye?[emoji848][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha. "In their honor."

Comment

Shooting sparingly since apparently tearing my left bicep at work (helping a customer load a 260-lb vanity) late last week.

Comment

Still a little weak. This is today.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Shooting sparingly since apparently tearing my left bicep at work (helping a customer load a 260-lb vanity) late last week.

You're a little old to be loading that stuff. Call up one of them young employees. Or better yet, tell them to bring a fork lift.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Ha. "In their honor."
              Yeah, shoot her in the heart.
              Momma always said I had a sick sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                You're a little old to be loading that stuff. Call up one of them young employees. Or better yet, tell them to bring a fork lift.
                Yeah, I should know better. Problem was the customer lurched and left me with all the weight at once on my left arm loading into a four foot high truck. Muscle popped so that I could feel and hear it. Can still move it and lift some weight, so it's not detached. Be fine in a few days probably.

Comment

You need to see a doc if you in fact tore that muscle or the ligaments that attach it. Time is if the essence to get it fixed properly. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that a repair won’t work.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TT, I agree with Jerry. Dr English is a good orthopedic surgeon in Georgetown. I tore my bicep ligaments at the forearm bone attachment and he reattached it. Scorching pain immediately upon injury. Ive heard of others tearing the muscle itself and seeing two balls. Im pretty sure a torn bicep wont heal at the tear.

TT, were you supporting the box weight on the actual bicep or a leveraged bicep? It looks like a deep bruise. Im gonna pray for your speedy recovery, diagnosis no tear and an available forklift.

Comment

Should be covered by their workers comp as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 1: miss

Comment

Thanks, y'all. The arm looks really bad, I know. But I have full range of motion and even good pressing strength in a curl motion against moderate resistance. No real pain. I think there was a minimal partial tear, which just bled like a stuck hog. Will give it another couple of days to see if strength keeps coming back.

Meanwhile, maybe I should lay off for a few days more often....
                          Day 1: hit

Comment

Good chootin TT.
                            Yesterday...
                            Day 1: miss

Comment

The rain and my unusually busy schedule have kept me from playing along, but hopefully I will be back on schedule sooner rather than later

Comment

Working...
                              X