Chorizo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    Hmmm, enlighten us then because that seems to be what the restaurants around here call it.
    I'm not a fan of the pineapple.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone tried the Waltons chorizo mix?

Comment

Even Stripes will give you 2 maiz tortillas for the price of one harina Bob its still breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Iā€™m confused. Ok, flour tortilla folded in half is called what? Flour tortilla rolled up is called what? Does the internal ingredients matter?
          ?

Comment

Of all the sausage styles we make, venison chorizo is a family favorite. Quite a bit more labor intensive than sage or Italian, but well worth the effort. With everyone making tamales this time of the year, finding good Ancho chilies is a challenge this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Huge chorizo fan here. Migas is a staple for our family at breakfast. Also tried a new meal recently......... wait for it....... Chorizo stuffed pork loin. The chorizo had a few things mixed in with it (apples, almonds) And I changed the recipe slightly and wrapped the whole d*** thing in bacon and cooked it slow on the pit.

Pork, stuffed with pork, wrapped in pork. Whew I just got a little lightheaded thinking about it. I hope my doctor isn't a TBH member

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                This is the longest chorizo conversation I've ever heard in my life.
                You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  90% of the population in Texas eats or serves breakfast TACOS. They definitely come wrapped in foil. Burritos is a New Mexico and California thing. Those are both liberal controlled states. If y'all want to side with them and against Texas fine.

Breakfast tacos are never in corn tortillas.

Don't burritos and tacos originate from Mexico? Odd that the places closest to Mexico, west of Abilene, call them what they actually are but all the white people living in big cities out east have always called them the wrong thing. You can call a breakfast burrito a taco all you want. It doesn't make it a taco. Has nothing to do with liberal states. Actually, liberals are the ones who refuse to call things what they are.

And I have had plenty of breakfast tacos in corn tortillas. But then again most people out east have never had real mexican food anyway. I said this in another thread but Mamacita's, Rosa's Cafe and On the Border isn't mexican food.

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Oh dear...

Comment

90% of the population in Texas eats or serves breakfast TACOS. They definitely come wrapped in foil. Burritos is a New Mexico and California thing. Those are both liberal controlled states. If y'all want to side with them and against Texas fine.

Absolutely NOBODY gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                          Don't burritos and tacos originate from Mexico? Odd that the places closest to Mexico, west of Abilene, call them what they actually are but all the white people living in big cities out east have always called them the wrong thing. You can call a breakfast burrito a taco all you want. It doesn't make it a taco. Has nothing to do with liberal states. Actually, liberals are the ones who refuse to call things what they are.

And I have had plenty of breakfast tacos in corn tortillas. But then again most people out east have never had real mexican food anyway. I said this in another thread but Mamacita's, Rosa's Cafe and On the Border isn't mexican food.
                          Laredo and RGV beg to differ. San Antonio as well.

Surely you know there is a difference in a taco and a burrito, right?

I've been all over the border on both sides and frequent New Mexico as well. I've had it all.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-11-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Absolutely NOBODY gives a ****.
                            Apparently they do. Lol.

Comment

My visits to Whataburger are about 25% of what they were when they had their chorizo taquito. That thing was amazing.

Comment

Ay guey, aquĆ­ vamos
                                Last edited by .270; 12-11-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X