Pella Doors Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pella Doors Sales

Anyone sell Pella doors, or another brand of double slide doors? Trying to get some pricing ideas and nobody will call me back except for one independent company on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know doors and windows were one of the bigger holdups over the last few years for home builders (along with brick). I imagine most suppliers are still trying to catch up with big customers before taking on 1 off business. I know that's no help, but I suspect that's why they won't call you back.

Comment

Fair point and very likely the reason. I don’t blame them. My wife probably does though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try exclusive windows and doors in Austin. Ask for Jody Brown, my little brother. I believe they have a Houston area showroom too

Comment

We have some on order for a job. 10 month lead time. Pm if you need contact info for the rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I know doors and windows were one of the bigger holdups over the last few years for home builders (along with brick). I imagine most suppliers are still trying to catch up with big customers before taking on 1 off business. I know that's no help, but I suspect that's why they won't call you back.

yep. this.

Comment

We got our Pella windows from Home Depot. They beat the Pella window store by a third.

Comment

I’ve gotten Jeld-Wen ( if that’s the right spelling) at Grogans in the heights

Comment

Working...
                X