TJ Feeders (Sendero Outdoors) Shoutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ Feeders (Sendero Outdoors) Shoutout

Over the years, the deer have beat out the ground below the feeder making it a swamp when it rains. My boys and I just relocated it to a new area. I looked back through my pics and realized I bought that feeder in July 2017 (over 5 years ago) and have never changed the battery. Battery meter still says full. It’s the feeder I use at my house and it runs all year long. It's been a dang good feeder. Bought at Lowe’s Grocery Store in Eldorado, Tx.

With our easy-to-use EZ Fill feeders, you can ensure automatic and precise feeding times to keep the wildlife close and thriving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great feeders!

Comment

Anyone have one of their 1000# or 650# Gen 3 Timed Corn/Protein?

I’m looking for feedback on the operation

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
        Anyone have one of their 1000# or 650# Gen 3 Timed Corn/Protein?

I’m looking for feedback on the operation

https://senderooutdoorsinc.com/product-gallery/
        I don’t have that feeder but I worry about the trays being too close to the cage. From my observation, I can see the racks getting hung/broke from the cage when eating from the trays. I could be wrong though.

Comment

I cut a cattle panel in half and then stick both pieces under the feeder with bog rocks on the corners to hold it down. This will stop the pigs and deer from rooting up the ground under the feeders and doesn't bother them getting the corn in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
            I don’t have that feeder but I worry about the trays being too close to the cage. From my observation, I can see the racks getting hung/broke from the cage when eating from the trays. I could be wrong though.

That’s a good thought. Hopefully somebody will come along that has one and can attest to that or not.

Comment

We have a 300#er. Bought it at Lowes in Johnson City in 2017. Love it. Been a fantastic unit.

Comment

Looking for anyone that has this one.

1. How does it work switching back and forth from protein to corn

2. Any issues with antlers getting stuck in the wire mesh when they are eating from the troughs

Comment

Working...
                X